guyz..found this on Betaab forum!

Posted: 14 years ago
Ekta Kapoor-The Telly Queen, After entertaining us for almost a decade and giving the masses some memorable unforgettable heartwarming love stories Saas Bahu dramas and Family shows, breezed in with a completely different and unconventional stories like Bandini Pavitra Rishta Kitani Mohaabat hai and few more. Her Recent shows Bandini KMH Pavitra Rishta Pyaar ka Bandhan and Betaab dil ki tamanna hai, lack all shimmer glitz and glamour like in her previous soaps that created history, seem to be having a mixed response, some successful and some on the edge like Betaab.

Betaab a show when commenced raised a social issue which later got into the confines of a luxurious bungalow and the main concept was gone.But anyways the portrayal of beggars,showing the mindset of people who dont even get their 1 meal of day, their trials and self esteem, street scenes, ofcourse Shamoli and her sister's costumes makeup everything was phenomenal well shot and acted. Although everybody could not relate with the show but it did attract the audience for some reason. The story kept on going haywire many times but it indeed is quite a brave attempt by Ekta and the Actors who work in Betaab.

Hats Off to all the actors of Betaab solely for their brave and unique attempt.Actors like Sumana chose an off-beat show to kick start her career which is simply impossible for others i guess and getting criticism right from the day1 is always discouraging but Sumana only improved and improved .Actors like Aman Verma and Urvashi Dholakiya well known and established actors made quite a come back as the main leads, hats off to them for doing this show and they gave their 100% as always,doing a fabulous job. Karan Kundra-The lover boy who created magic with his very first show Kitani Mohabbat Hai, immensely talented chose the show where hez not playing the main lead.Its quite a pressure on actors like Karan Kundra who already made it and met unsurmountable success with his first show, its like competing with your own self, defeating and conquering yourself which didnt happen with this show.

Betaab is winding up on 25th feb,a fictional show yet highlighting the real truths and facts of todayz life.Ttrpz got increased but Indian audience( Talking of majority as not all stay in metro cities) is fragile and sentimental at heart.They still want to watch the stories wrapped in emotions ,or may be its just the variety of ppl liking variety of shows.
But all the actors deserve all the best wishes and praises for having done a show like Betaab, it was risky and it needed guts to do it.

Her Recent shows Bandini KMH Pavitra Rishta Pyaar ka Bandhan and Betaab dil ki tamanna hai lack all shimmer glitz and glamour.
did KMH lack shimmer glitz n glamour??๐Ÿ˜•yes there was no heavy sarees n jewellery..so is that glitz n glamour alone??
thanx 4 sharing shibz

i dnt noo wat they mean by that...maybe it cud b the heavy sarres and jewllery....

me soo happy Bayytab is ending...we hav a good chance of pkb ending and soo karanika can cum together again...miss them soo much =(
thx for the article...yeah dont know wat they meant exactly?? .betaab gonna end soon but it has nice theme..i hope to see karan wid kritz in new show
Originally posted by shibz

Karan Kundra-The lover boy who created magic with his very first show Kitani Mohabbat Hai, immensely talented chose the show where hez not playing the main lead.Its quite a pressure on actors like Karan Kundra who already made it and met insurmountable success with his first show, its like competing with your own self, defeating and conquering yourself which didnt happen with this show.

i was soo happy reading this until i read the last part๐Ÿ˜ญ But then it did happen that Karan proved himself to be a versatile actor who can just do any kind of role he is put into and proved himself to be one of the best actors we have seen. As stated here "conquering himself" (which i believe he did) didn't happen because the story itself didn't give him much scope and in whatever scenes he did, he simply outshone.

"But all the actors deserve all the best wishes and praises for having done a show like Betaab, it was risky and it needed guts to do it. "

very true. i m soo proud of Karan to have done this and that too with soo much zeal and enthusiasm despite the "pressure on actors like Karan Kundra who already made it and met insurmountable success with his first show, its like competing with your own self, defeating and conquering yourself which didnt happen with this show. "๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and also to the other actors๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thanks shibz for sharing this๐Ÿค—
it made my day more special and one thought provoking point was that i never thought of Sumana in that light. hope she improves more. kudos to the entire Baytaab team๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Pranii - 14 years ago
I dont get it?
Can someone explain?๐Ÿ˜ณ
i did not get vat dey r trying to say.so confusing article.shibz plz u explain
tru pranii..

well guyz..the article is a bit confusin but the author meant good for all BT shows..n v are happy that our KMH n KK have most of the place in it..โค๏ธ
KMH is always the best show on earth