article-pratigya for pratigya

Posted: 14 years ago
Pratiigya for Pratigya
Buzz up!

Star Plus' Pratigya, in the coming episodes will have a major twist in which Pratigya, the main lead will fight against the injustice done by Krishna, in her own way...

The present track has Pratigya in all sorts of trouble as she has been kidnapped, and kept in solitude. Her family members are devastated at this, and are running from pole to post to search her.

An Indya source tells us, "In the coming episodes, the truth of Angad and Krishna will be out and the truth is that Angad is behind Pratigya's kidnapping. But later on, Angad pretends in front of Pratigya, that Krishna is behind her kidnapping so that she can't go anywhere and this twist will make Pratigya decide to teach Krishna a proper lesson".

Further our source tells us, "This turning point will see that Pratigya is a changed woman, and she takes an oath (pratigya) that she will not allow Krishna to threaten her family members and keep them tensed always. "

We spoke to Pooja Gaur aka Pratigya, "Now she is more determined in her stand that now she needs to be strong so that her family members will feel secure. As now, its Krishna's turn to get humiliated by me. In the coming episodes you will see verbal arguments between Pratigya and Krishna. She will fight alone for her justice. But at some point in time Pratigya agrees to get married to Krishna."
Edited by rose_e - 14 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
I like Krishna,
but he does some thinks that i don't like... 🤓
krishna's character is good....but some facts are unbearable for pratigya so director should make krishna just pure for playing his role of hero in da play..... otherwise people wont like him as a hero and his previous induction at pratigya about marriage wont stamp out from viewer's mind.....so how will paly goes on??
but i really dont understand and confused abt the reason behind the serial was started was a kind of "Tapori ladkon ko sabak sikhaane wala" type and it turned into completely diff way and she got married to the person whom she use to hate and she hardly fought 1 or max 2 times against these things..., full of music wen she turns her head towards anyone as if she is so beautiful, arrey yar Krishna is good and pratigya's face and her role is so irritating... i stopped watching this serial i just hate this
Non sense
😡 Edited by Sim123 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sim123

but i really dont understand and confused abt the reason behind the serial was started was a kind of "Tapori ladkon ko sabak sikhaane wala" type and it turned into completely diff way and she got married to the person whom she use to hate and she hardly fought 1 or max 2 times against these things..., full of music wen she turns her head towards anyone as if she is so beautiful, arrey yar Krishna is good and pratigya's face and her role is so irritating... i stopped watching this serial i just hate this
Non sense
😡

This is a love story at it's core. Started off unusually but that is what it is turning into......with couple of injustice thrown here and there.
And here I was thinking a new article has come up wherein pratigya will take another pratigya ...but turns out to be an old article 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

And here I was thinking a new article has come up wherein pratigya will take another pratigya ...but turns out to be an old article 🤣🤣🤣

Omg same with me.I thought prats has taken a pratigya to win krishna's heart.
But no....................ROFLROFLROFL
Originally posted by arine

Omg same with me.I thought prats has taken a pratigya to win krishna's heart.
But no....................🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣
🤣
Edited by SaacheeSyna - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

🤣🤣
🤣

We are ROFLing on our own foolishness.............ROFL
Originally posted by arine

We are ROFLing on our own foolishness.............🤣