Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Pratiigya for Pratigya
Buzz up!

Star Plus' Pratigya, in the coming episodes will have a major twist in which Pratigya, the main lead will fight against the injustice done by Krishna, in her own way...

Pratigya
The present track has Pratigya in all sorts of trouble as she has been kidnapped, and kept in solitude. Her family members are devastated at this, and are running from pole to post to search her.

An Indya source tells us, "In the coming episodes, the truth of Angad and Krishna will be out and the truth is that Angad is behind Pratigya's kidnapping. But later on, Angad pretends in front of Pratigya, that Krishna is behind her kidnapping so that she can't go anywhere and this twist will make Pratigya decide to teach Krishna a proper lesson".

Further our source tells us, "This turning point will see that Pratigya is a changed woman, and she takes an oath (pratigya) that she will not allow Krishna to threaten her family members and keep them tensed always. "

We spoke to Pooja Gaur aka Pratigya, "Now she is more determined in her stand that now she needs to be strong so that her family members will feel secure. As now, its Krishna's turn to get humiliated by me. In the coming episodes you will see verbal arguments between Pratigya and Krishna. She will fight alone for her justice. But at some point in time Pratigya agrees to get married to Krishna."

Edited by rose_e - 18 February 2010 at 5:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karipa--Anna--minuu..CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "article-pratigya for pratigya" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reenafanforever

IF-Rockerz

reenafanforever

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
nices

Sajan_Mayur-luv

Goldie

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

arhaanpratfan

arhaanpratfan

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
krishna's character is good....but some facts are unbearable for pratigya so director should make krishna just pure for playing his role of hero in da play..... otherwise people wont like him as a hero and his previous induction at pratigya about marriage wont stamp out from viewer's mind.....so how will paly goes on??

Sim123

Sim123

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
but i really dont understand and confused abt the reason behind the serial was started was a kind of "Tapori ladkon ko sabak sikhaane wala" type and it turned into completely diff way and she got married to the person whom she use to hate and she hardly fought 1 or max 2 times against these things..., full of music wen she turns her head towards anyone as if she is so beautiful, arrey yar Krishna is good and pratigya's face and her role is so irritating... i stopped watching this serial i just hate this
Non sense
Angry

Edited by Sim123 - 25 August 2010 at 3:43am

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sim123

but i really dont understand and confused abt the reason behind the serial was started was a kind of "Tapori ladkon ko sabak sikhaane wala" type and it turned into completely diff way and she got married to the person whom she use to hate and she hardly fought 1 or max 2 times against these things..., full of music wen she turns her head towards anyone as if she is so beautiful, arrey yar Krishna is good and pratigya's face and her role is so irritating... i stopped watching this serial i just hate this
Non sense
Angry

This is a love story at it's core. Started off unusually but that is what it is turning into......with couple of injustice thrown here and there.

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
And here I was thinking a new article has come up wherein pratigya will take another pratigya ...but turns out to be an old article ROFLROFLROFL

OfflineAlways

IF-Rockerz

OfflineAlways

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

And here I was thinking a new article has come up wherein pratigya will take another pratigya ...but turns out to be an old article ROFLROFLROFL

Omg same with me.I thought prats has taken a pratigya to win krishna's heart.
But no....................ROFLROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top