Nazron ka dhokha!! Sounds like a Bollywood movie. 😆

I think you are working too hard Angel. Hota hai....but aal izz well. 😛 

😆😆😆

Jiii, uni kickin my a**....but yeahh all izz well!! 😆
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I am sure he will....he has a hindu wife........gauri once told on koffee with Karan..that there is more of Hindu influence on her kids .....they have both mandir and holy Quoran at home.....SRK has to be tolerant of other religions otherwise all this would not be possible............and to all the people who will come and bash me on this my answer to them in advance is...................WHATEVER... 😆😆
😆

Yeah I too read that they are Ganpati bhakts. But I doubt he ever will raise his voice for an unfashionable cause like the Kashmiri Pandits. He branded himself as the ambassador of Islam....nothing wrong with that, he is the moderate, sane face of it but I'd like to see the indian in him take up cudgels for causes such as these. If he does, he has a fan for life!! 😛 

And LOL @ that anticipatory bail!! 😆 ðŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

Well Shahrukh was broght up in a Christian school, has a Hindu wife and when he was doing Fauji and Circus, his tenant(Gauri Khan's parents) were Hindu and he has also done so many roles in which he's Hindu, so he is religion-tolerant.

I am sure he is. But will he do what the writer is searching for.......Why nobody, yes, not a single Muslim, comes forward to take up the cause of the exiled and killed and contemptuously marginalized Kauls whereas every Muslim complainant would have essentially a Hindu advocate to take on Hindus as fiercely as he can?

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Yeah I too read that they are Ganpati bhakts. But I doubt he ever will raise his voice for an unfashionable cause like the Kashmiri Pandits. He branded himself as the ambassador of Islam....nothing wrong with that, he is the moderate, sane face of it but I'd like to see the indian in him take up cudgels for causes such as these. If he does, he has a fan for life!! 😛 

And LOL @ that anticipatory bail!! 😆 ðŸ˜†

SRK wale topic se bahut lessons learn kiye hain...this is one of them 😆😆
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

SRK wale topic se bahut lessons learn kiye hain...this is one of them 😆😆

See...how educational DM is!! 😆

SRK is everywhere. This one might turn about him too. Sarvavyapi SRK!! 😆 

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am sure he is. But will he do what the writer is searching for.......Why nobody, yes, not a single Muslim, comes forward to take up the cause of the exiled and killed and contemptuously marginalized Kauls whereas every Muslim complainant would have essentially a Hindu advocate to take on Hindus as fiercely as he can?

Well, IDK. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Muslims are only concerned about their own self-interest(as far as religion is concerned), but Hindus for the most aren't. Geez, I really worded this wrong, but I can give a explanation using the example of the relationship of the Danish Jews and Danish Aryans during WW II(Holocaust). Even though the Jews were being captured by the Germans in Denmark, the Danes did not think of the religious aspect, but thought of the Jews as their fellow countrymen. Therefore, they helped them by shipping them to Sweden. Only about 400 Danish Jews were captured by the Nazis as a result. Hopefully you're understanding what I'm saying. So, basically, country comes before religion.

PS: not discriminating on the basis of religion.
Edited by debayon - 14 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Will check back tomorrow Debayon. Gotta rush now. Good point though. Country before religion. If only that worked for all religions  in India.

Yeah, indeed a very sad letter.  But I don't think he's venting his anger on just KJo. He's venting it out on the politically correct junta of India..like KJo.. who calls itself secular and yet doesn't see it fit to raise their voices when they see the another religion being persecuted. Like he says, it's just not fashionable enough. Of course what's wrong is wrong but why does one wrong get more attention and the other wrong ignored??

Of course the Govt is to be blamed. But along with it, I blame the media. They just don't highlight their cause and plight enough. Maybe if they were creating havoc and holding the country to ransom, someone would notice. This very media rushes in with hammer and tongs when SS calls SRK unpatriotic and start questioning if that is being doubted coz he's a Muslim or they go into frenzy when a Christian or a Muslim complains of harassment. Yet they remain silent when it's the majority religion. The GOI does not give the Kashmiri Pandits IDP(Internally displaced people) status because that would make them eligible for aid from foreign agencies like red Cross, UNICEF, etc. The Govt is busy appeasing minorities, creating quotas for them rather than bother about the some displaced ppl living in squalid conditions in refugee camps IN Jammu and New Delhi.

I too would like an answer to his question....Why nobody, yes, not a single Muslim, comes forward to take up the cause of the exiled and killed and contemptuously marginalized Kauls whereas every Muslim complainant would have essentially a Hindu advocate to take on Hindus as fiercely as he can?
Why??

Also why no one, the media, the govt'doesn't talk about the innumerable temples destroyed in Kashmir not just by terrorists but by the common ppl too. Why it is okay to destroy temples but a big hue and cry is raised every time a Masjid or Church is gutted? I am not saying that destroying religious shrines of any religion is right. It is completely, totally and irrevocably wrong but why this soutela attitude towards temples?? Why does the common man have absolutely NO idea of the temples gutted there yet is very knowledgeable of the churches in Orissa or the Babri Masjid or the Golden temple being desecrated?? I'd certainly like answers to these. Here's a list of ruined temples there'''http://www.kashmir-information.com/Atrocities/Temples/index.html. And some YouTube videos...http://thekashmir.wordpress.com/2009/11/07/ruined-temples-of-rainawari-kashmir/. The media does not tell us any of this.

Is it because these peaceful ppl don't go about making bombs and blowing up ppl and that's why no one listens to them? I am not against any religion. I just demand equal treatment and sympathy from the Govt and media.

Mithi, u r mistaken here........its not the case of "hindus standing against hindus " or "muslims standing against muslims"..........

the unchangeable and irrefutable fact is, ALL KINDS OF HEINOUSNESS nad massacres are QUALLY condemnable and despicable............be it these wild fanatic islamic groups or petty hindu ones like the SS or VHP.

the thing thats to be considered here is, the media sometimes gets biased and cannot judge both sides euqally.....maybe ONE knid of fundamentalism gets precedence over another.....whetther both are dangerous and a disease to humanity.

and the result is, either innocent hindus or muslims get blamed and bashed for things these animals do

come to think of it, the innocent kashmiri hindus are not responsible for what fringe groups like SS do...........nor are the ordinary "khans" in any way persecutable for the hate-mongering slaughtering spree islamic fundamentalism- mongers go on.

but the irony is that, both the victyims, hindus who have come under attack from muslim terrorists ( like unfortunate Mr. Kaul here)  or muslims who mightve been tortured by hindu fanatics in gujarat.............end up with vicious hatred for the other community members in general................

and sometimes the media gets irresponsible and gives more prececence to hindu fundamentalism than muslim ones (sometimes, not always).....whereas BOTH need to be condemned in ONE voice.........the plight of Kahmiri pundits who have been reeling under murder, rape, uprooting from their homeland from muslim jehadi fanatics have not been consciously highlighted in any way, which gives the impression of the world being one-sided and gives rise to a vicious circle of spreading the hatred....

SAD, VERY SAD. 
Krystal, I must say that I am pleasantly surprised by your posts on this and the SS topics.  I agree with each and every word you said above.  I am so with you on condemning the fanatics on BOTH sides too - not just one side.
@ gauri:

did u expect otherwise? lol