Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Written update 18th Feb '10

The Epi starts with the face of  man with white coat and pant,On the other hand Aryaman looks at that man with angry expression.Aryaman told that man ,U stop me,and something bad.then that man look at that lady and then at aryaman Then he said to aryaman she cannot enter the palace with u.then Aryamn said oh really, who stops  me?U?Then he told that lady come with me.but that man again said stop there and look at aryaman who is totally druken and cannot stand properly.That man helps him but aryaman said I'm ok.I can take care of myself properly.That man also said Iw also want thaat u can take care urself.then he support aryaman and take him and enter the palace but before entering the again aryaman told the lady to come here but that man stop her and said u stay here,I'll drop u.
         Here at reva's house , reva and lakhi(Reva's mother) enter the room and saw reva's grand mother try to reach her medicine.Sharad(Reva's brother saw them and suprised.He asked them about theri early arriving from the jashn.Reva told  her brother something by sign language.Reva's grand mother saw this but cannot understand anything and asked sharad the matter?is he understand everything?Sharad said yes and her grand mother became more suprised and confused.She said to herself is this onle her problem and told something.Hearing this reva and sharad brust out in a laugh. but lakhi broke the matki and scold reva.After this reva got sad and leave the place immidiately.
                      Here at the palace, rani ma asking about aryaman to daima?But dai ma try to assure her and said don't worry about aryaman,He'll be back soon from the jashn.After this Aryaman enter the room full drunk and tremble.Rani ma saw this and feel hurt,she said to dai ma that drink is ok but after trembling like this is not ok.Then dai ma supprot aryaman and take her him with her.Shy lay him in the bed but aryaman said something .Dai ma Assures him and said don't worry about yash,u'll be the king in future.
Here at the outside of the palce yash came and said that lady come with me,I'll drop.that lady said something but yash didn't pay any attention to that.After sometime he drop her at her place.But some villegers saw this and murmurs something.Yash give her money and said don't tell about chota kuwar to any one.Then that lady goes from there.Those villegers asked  yash bade kuwar, u need any help?But yash turn and goes from there.
        Here at the reva's home, lakhi doing something in the terrece and looks tensed.Sharad came and sat beside her and asked her the matter.She told about her tension regarding reva and innocence.
Shrad assure her and said don't worry. but lakhi still tensed.Sharad try to help her but lakhi said ur exam start tomorrw, u go and sleep.
Here at the palace, yash retrun and  rani ma aksed him about aryaman.He answer her and then rani ma told him to go and sleep but yash said first,I'll go and check aryaman then but dai ma stops him and said aryaman dose off to sleep.but dai's ma face exprssion said something more.Yash nodded and rani ma said go and sleep now.Yash said I'll sit here for sometime.Then rani ma goes from there.Yash sit there and playing piaono.
        Here, reva's house, lakhi cannot sleep properly, she tossed in the bed and keep thinking about reva and her innocence.Lakhi get up and sat on the bed and her husband saw it and asked her the matter.But lakhi said about she tensed about the puja which will occur from tomorrow.Badri also said it's only the reason or something else.Lakhi refused and said I'll bring water and goes from there.She enter the murti room, where reva lay on the floor near the murti.Lakhi staring at her reva lovingly and patted her head then she open the ribbon from her head .Lakhi pray to god for her daugher well being.Epi ends with reva's innocent face.

Precap:-Chota kuwar roaming goes from the village in his chariot(or car) and searching someone.Everyone celebrate there and suddenly reva came and celebrate also.Aryaman looks at her very dirty way....

thank u
this is my first ever attempt for a written update .
pls forgive me if there's sum mistake.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirvrudhipriti4evernisnehER_ER_YArashmiarjuna7akrjhlshootingstarsdani10Amor.mesmerizedAbhiAnianasrashid_fanletsrockshonaanna44shivani003minuuSobtiObsessionmitzi11meghapartipratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AKNV,Written update 18th Feb '10" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anasrashid_fan

IF-Dazzler

anasrashid_fan

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
very nicely written rakhi di!thanks for the update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

letsrockshonashivani003Krishna_Sourav

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
very nice chutki atleast btr then me