Anubandh Discussions (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

akshay14

IF-Dazzler

akshay14

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

Hya sarva goshitnvar aapan hya purvi barich ekmatane tika keleli aahech.

ho te tar aahech.........................but only thing in short I want to mention in this subject accepting surrogacy is much important part and in which circumstances one need to go for that.......and ithe te khup fast dakhvale aahe ... just wondering story stretch ch karaychi hoti tar ti aadhi chya intresting part madhye ka nahi ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anubandh Discussions (Page 5)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
As per my opinion , whenever kitty enters she creates fireworks and there by interesting situations come in the serial. Ashu hi vyakti khup weak dakhavliy ani tyamulech hi "chhupi" surrogacy" tine odhavun ghetaliy. Aata bahutek Insp Holkar hi goshta dada-vahinila ghari jaun sangtoy te pan tyanchya mulidekhat ase diste. Pan jase jase 9 mths complete hot jatil tashi utstukta tanli jail. Even after baby's born, she wont stay peacefully with only Namita. So they have to call Ashu every now and then to Pradhan home which will create rift betwn Namita & Ashu - that's what my guess is. Hya doghin madhe Rahul Dravid (Shubbhu) cha sandwitch hoil ...But  how much time next 4 months will take and after that what... hya topic madhe farshi sustainability nahiye.

Edited by mishkil88 - 19 February 2010 at 12:28am

akshay14

IF-Dazzler

akshay14

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
hmm barobar possibilities 1-2 ch aahet...............highly predictable whats going to......just keep watching how.......pan mala kuthlyahi point la bhyankar Utsukta etc create hoil ase watat nahi..ek sammer cha future madhla part sodla tar !!

Edited by akshay14 - 19 February 2010 at 12:34am

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
My opinion is- The triangle between Shubu- namita- ashu is very BORING. ugach odhun-tanun kahitari dakhvala aahe.

more interesting track would be samir's reaction when he comes back. his intiial shock at the thought that ashu cheated on him, n later finding out that she did everything for him, and how samir n aashu can save their relationship, plus the reactions of their families.

so it gives me a feeling that the REAL story hasnt even started yet. afterall, we cannot forget that Samir is the hero of this seiral, and not shubhankar, who is totally, completely dominated by the 3 ladies of his house.

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehavarun

My opinion is- The triangle between Shubu- namita- ashu is very BORING. ugach odhun-tanun kahitari dakhvala aahe.

more interesting track would be samir's reaction when he comes back. his intiial shock at the thought that ashu cheated on him, n later finding out that she did everything for him, and how samir n aashu can save their relationship, plus the reactions of their families.

so it gives me a feeling that the REAL story hasnt even started yet. afterall, we cannot forget that Samir is the hero of this seiral, and not shubhankar, who is totally, completely dominated by the 3 ladies of his house.
You think Samir is hero of the serial because he is young and plays opposite main lady ? and moreover because he dominates her ?? since the topic revolves around surrogacy, Shubbhu could be main lead.  Ashu, Namita and Shubhu have max footage in this. In Kunku and KV we can identify main hero but it is difficult to identify in this case.  Now this serial is dragging no doubt and if u see latest TRP, this serial is not in demand.

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

Originally posted by nehavarun

You think Samir is hero of the serial because he is young and plays opposite main lady ? and moreover because he dominates her ?? since the topic revolves around surrogacy, Shubbhu could be main lead.  Ashu, Namita and Shubhu have max footage in this. In Kunku and KV we can identify main hero but it is difficult to identify in this case.  Now this serial is dragging no doubt and if u see latest TRP, this serial is not in demand.

i thought samir was supposed 2 b d hero :(

akshay14

IF-Dazzler

akshay14

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I agree with Mishkil.. though Sammer sounds in lead role...Sameer is not... just a day before I said Sammer la lead role deto asa sangun side role dilela disto ahe... Compared to others Sammer chya role la kahich weightage nahiye.... what will happen at most when he comeback ? He will cometo know.. and after too many if, but,else he need to accept da situation..mostly tasech hoil.....

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshay14

I agree with Mishkil.. though Sammer sounds in lead role...Sameer is not... just a day before I said Sammer la lead role deto asa sangun side role dilela disto ahe... Compared to others Sammer chya role la kahich weightage nahiye.... what will happen at most when he comeback ? He will cometo know.. and after too many if, but,else he need to accept da situation..mostly tasech hoil.....
Absolutely....Ashu tyachya hata-paya padel, tuzyasthi he sarva kela ase sangel ani baryach episode nantar kitty kiwa konitari tyala convince karel mag to raji hoil. But will that be the end of serial ? or there are going to be more stories after that...difficult to imagine serial being strateched after Samir accepting Ashu. SAMJA MADHECH NAMITA LA SAMPAVALI TAR ? that will create an interesting situation bcoz baby belongs to shubhu & ashu and if namita is not there.... ?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top