Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

karachi21

Groupbie

karachi21

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
hey guys
how u all doen hope good.
did any one notices that when ever anything is wrong Aksahra and his family has always been blamed and no matter what Akshara has to listen all that crap saided by here "sasura"
i was wondering what if something happen and naitik gets to live in Aksahras house and then he will see the environment Aksahra has been raised by her parents. and then realized that how hard she is trying to manage in his house .
i am tired of seeing Akshara crying
i was just sitting and theses ideas come in my mind thought that i should share with u guys
i knew that u guys have notice it too

plz reply i would love to see no actually read your comments .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz read" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
U have to follow the rituals of the society. So in the 1st place naitik wouldnt go & stay with askh's family. even if he wanted aksh would be the 1st person to oppose it as she wouldnt like it for several reasons including him being called a ghar jamai!

Only a girl can get adjusted to any kind of circumstances as she is very strong than a man. that is the main reason this ritual has been followed for ages by the society.

A man can show he is strong but in reality is not
while a girl seems to be too weak as she is always crying (like aksh) but she is the one who is actualy strong & can go through all odds with her own will power!

So hats off to all the girls and women of the world especially India & South Asia, who follow this rule and make a successful family and a society

_Dipsi_

Goldie

_Dipsi_

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=moonlight08]we too are tired of seeing akshara crying..
but we cant do much abt it....
[/QUOTE

excatly nothing much we cant abt it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top