Debate Mansion

Prayers,Songs,Mantras and Gayatri Mantra (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 20

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
wait.. last page bemused me... why are people punning around?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prayers,Songs,Mantras and Gayatri Mantra (Page 19)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Resurrected.

^^

Hmm...Summer, for some reason, your answer reminded me of the lotus effect.

For the record, the lotus leaf is my question and the water droplets are your answer LOL

This pic reminds me of my own ignorance and inabilty see through the thinnest of veils. LOL
Maybe there is no wall.

The leaf pertains to the world I presume.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Yes Monar ji the Shanti Mantra is simple and effective. A prayer in fact.

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

The mantra very close to me or I find peace when I recite this...

Aum Asto Ma sad gamayaa...
Tamso Ma Jyotirgamya ...
Mrityorma Amritam Gamya...

I love it too. Its rendition in the track Navras from Matrix Revolutions, complete with choir and orchestra, is absolutely astounding.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DemonStar

Originally posted by monar

The mantra very close to me or I find peace when I recite this...

Aum Asto Ma sad gamayaa...
Tamso Ma Jyotirgamya ...
Mrityorma Amritam Gamya...

I love it too. Its rendition in the track Navras from Matrix Revolutions, complete with choir and orchestra, is absolutely astounding.

Nice.

I like the effect of music and sounds. Sounds hold the key to experiences. It is nice to have the whole body reverberating to certain sounds.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarmy_view

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

There are special mantras for each chakras. Any one knows which ones?

Edited by zorrro - 24 June 2011 at 7:48am

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

There are special mantras for each chakras. Any one knows which ones?

I will google them laterLOL

Sometimes we feel faint movements and squeaky sounds at the base of the spine too.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Major chakra sounds

Chakra     Location     Colour     Sound     Domain & Characteristics
Grand Portal     15 inches" above the crown     Shimmering Gold     LEEE     The chakra of the grand portal is located 15 inches above the crown chakra. its colour is a shimmering gold. this chakra hold the universal aspect of our being, and teaches us that all is one universal flow of energy.
God's Head / 12th Chakra     12 inches" above the crown     Magenta     LEEE     The god.s head is made up of three points, Activity, Will, and Wisdom. It is linked with the monadic plain (second cosmic ether)
Pineal / 9th Chakra     Pineal Gland     Golden     -----     It is located directly behind the eyes, attached to the third ventricle. this chakra is also known as the upper dan tien.
8th Chakra     At the base of the skull or Cerebellum     Black     "ee oh eh"     This centre enables the individual to achieve advanced out-of-body projection, etheric projection, spiritual perception, and spiritual wisdom.
Crown Chakra     Crown Of Head     Violet     AUM     Governs brain, nerves, Soul energy. Forms spiritual awareness, Divine energy
Third Eye     Center of Forehead     Indigo     OM     Pituitary, Pineal glands, spinal cord, Eyes, Ears, Sinuses. Spiritual Intuition. Knowledge of Higher Self
Throat Chakra     Center of Throat     Sky Blue     HUM     Vocal cords, Thyroid, Neck, Mouth. Communication, Voice, Awareness of own needs, Is Knowledge in motion
Thymus - 10th     Between the throat and heart area     Purple / Blue     HU L.     Spiritual lessons: Portal into the universal akashic records and it is through this chakra that we communicate with the higher powers, first source our god.
Heart Chakra     Center of Chest     Green or Pink     YAM     Heart, Lungs, Diaphragm, Breasts, Circulation, Breath. Ability to give or recieve. Unconditional love. Expression of Spiritual Feelings
Solar Plexus 3rd     Diaphragm     Yellow     RAM     Liver, Stomach, Pancreas, Kidneys, Adrenals, Digestion. Seat of will and manifestation Amont of personal power, Control
Soul Star - 11th chakra     Diaphragm     White     ----     The study of the soul is a pursuit both demanding and satisfying. But the deeper the inquiry goes, the more mysterious the subject becomes.
Sacral Chakra 2nd     Lower Abdomen     Orange     VAM     Reproductive System, Bladder, Intestines. Level of Creativity, Sexual Expression, Energy of self - Affirmation.
Root Chakra 1st     Perineum     Red     LAM     Coccyx, Sacrum, Rectum level of groundedness, Survival Instinct. Link to the Earth, Forms Your perception of reality, Kundalini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top