Tapasya's plan in trouble?

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
From the precap, it seems that Tapasya's plan has failed and it has been revealed to all that the proposal that came from the Bundelas was actually for Vansh and not for Veer. I don't think this is a dream, but in this show, you really can never tell.

But assuming that this isn't a dream and its actually all happening... what do you think will happen next? How will Jogi and his family take this surprise and what will be Ichcha's reaction when she realizes the truth?

Here's what I think:

Most probably, Jogi will ask to talk to them in private (in other words sending Vansh away) and then will explain the misunderstanding to them. Obv he won't want Ichcha married to a druggie and refuse this proposal and leave. But, at home when Ichcha finds out... she's going to pounce at this opportunity and say she will marry Vansh (probably by explaining his condition and how sensitive he is, and this way she also wouldn't have to come in Taps' way, etc). Somehow, I have a feeling this is a relationship she will not turn down.
Edited by Kruthika.N - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 I don't think this is a dream, but in this show, you really can never tell.

But assuming that this isn't a dream and its actually all happening...

🤣 see..even the sensible ones amongst us are now doubting which sequences could be reality now....as someone(think it was Shonuu) earlier mentioned... in Uttaran all the best parts happen in dreams only!!!🤣

i have a feeling it could be Tapu's imagination when she sees Vansh walking in; she is bound to jump up and do something drastic to take focus away...
Edited by nuttycleo - 14 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Well, Tapu wasn't there... so, thats not possible. But who knows, maybe Taps is dreaming from the Thakur house or something! It seems the Uttaran creatives just love dream sequences, this possible could be another one.
shivani9 thumbnail
I am tired of the silly anTics these ppl adopt just 2 drag the story. The ultimate
Goal of this soap seems 2 b whether Veer marries Ichcha. I pity Veer in the scheme of things
I hope that Veer gets 2 find his love irrespective of the dreams, which is probably asking for 2 much.
deepseas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kruthika.N

From the precap, it seems that Tapasya's plan has failed and it has been revealed to all that the proposal that came from the Bundelas was actually for Vansh and not for Veer. I don't think this is a dream, but in this show, you really can never tell.

But assuming that this isn't a dream and its actually all happening... what do you think will happen next? How will Jogi and his family take this surprise and what will be Ichcha's reaction when she realizes the truth?

Here's what I think:

Most probably, Jogi will ask to talk to them in private (in other words sending Vansh away) and then will explain the misunderstanding to them. Obv he won't want Ichcha married to a druggie and refuse this proposal and leave. But, at home when Ichcha finds out... she's going to pounce at this opportunity and say she will marry Vansh (probably by explaining his condition and how sensitive he is, and this way she also wouldn't have to come in Taps' way, etc). Somehow, I have a feeling this is a relationship she will not turn down.

I completely agree. I will bet my money that this is what is going to happen. Arrey jab Ichha hai toh Tappu ko dream karne ki zaroorat kahan hai? All her dreams will be turned into reality by her worshipper, her devotee, her Meera---Ichha 😉