Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

1001 expressions of Abeer/GK <3-pg 1&20 (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 28

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by regularinfo

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Super Hina! I'm surprised each time at the versatility of Gaurav. He's such a sincere actor, I pray no negativity touches him, God bless him always...soon it'll </font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">be 10,001 expressions Clap </font></font>
</div>
<div>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">YPNHK has given him such a great opportunity to show his myriad expressions, Kudos to the CVs for giving us Abeer.</font>

Again agreeing with you , Neel. GK excels every time we think that he's outdone himself. Waiting for the 1001 expressions to be complete Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestregularinfo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1001 expressions of Abeer/GK <3-pg 1&20 (Page 27)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged

oooo the hotness !

Awwww, the cuteness !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kkl276regularinfodevilsadvocateNeebassroomanidesigirl_18

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged

1001 expressions
of
~GK a.k.a Abeer~
(tagged by his ardent fans Heart)

1-75

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1341723

151)Credit - Tanai

152)Credit Hina

153)Credit - Eks

154)

155)

oooo the hotness !

156)
Awwww, the cuteness !

Edited by hinanaziri - 12 June 2010 at 8:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sid4SidneyitsD.E.L.E.N.AGauravsDbestNeebaregularinfokkl276fj08ssroomani

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
this is such a gr8 post, GK does not need any words... he can express himself so clearly without saying a word, though he is fun to listen to too Embarrassed

can anyone make an avi of him when he responds to a conversation with no words... like when sudha asks him before the pooja if he was looking leher... his expressions were great but i cant capture them in caps.... or when sudha says din mein chand nikal aaya hai... GKs reply is in expressions but cant really capture that in caps... anyways just thought i d see if someone could get to them... thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

this is such a gr8 post, GK does not need any words... he can express himself so clearly without saying a word, though he is fun to listen to too Embarrassed

can anyone make an avi of him when he responds to a conversation with no words... like when sudha asks him before the pooja if he was looking leher... his expressions were great but i cant capture them in caps.... or when sudha says din mein chand nikal aaya hai... GKs reply is in expressions but cant really capture that in caps... anyways just thought i d see if someone could get to them... thanks

sure Fatima
I'll be more than happy to make it
I as wanting to do one since the epi aired,I found the scene super expressive !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
@hina - thanks

caught the bheegi bhaagi vm too, it was gr8, i love watching those but i dont think i have the patience to do one myself, i d be too distracted by the clips and just keep watching and rewatching... thats what happens with the show, any free time, i m utubing old scenes and then one scene leads to another and so on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfo

malwica2

malwica2

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
hes my hottie! hes so cute~!

Sid4Sidney

Sid4Sidney

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Gr8 going here, this post is still active and so many new pics of cute Abeer.Gaurav doesnt need extra ordinary dialogues to impress, his eyes and variety of expressions say it all.........He is Genious StarStar and an Allrounder ActorClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestregularinfoEnigma.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top