Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: regularinfo

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Super Hina! I'm surprised each time at the versatility of Gaurav. He's such a sincere actor, I pray no negativity touches him, God bless him always...soon it'll </font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">be 10,001 expressions πŸ‘ </font></font>

</div>
<div>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">YPNHK has given him such a great opportunity to show his myriad expressions, Kudos to the CVs for giving us Abeer.</font>

Again agreeing with you , Neel. GK excels every time we think that he's outdone himself. Waiting for the 1001 expressions to be complete πŸ˜ƒ
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

oooo the hotness !

Awwww, the cuteness !

hinz thumbnail

1001 expressions
of
~GK a.k.a Abeer~
(tagged by his ardent fans ❀️)

1-75

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1341723

76-150

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1341723?pn=20

151-____

phew !still counting...

151)Credit - Tanai

152)Credit Hina

153)Credit - Eks

154)

155)

oooo the hotness !

156)
Awwww, the cuteness !

Edited by hinanaziri - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is such a gr8 post, GK does not need any words... he can express himself so clearly without saying a word, though he is fun to listen to too 😳

can anyone make an avi of him when he responds to a conversation with no words... like when sudha asks him before the pooja if he was looking leher... his expressions were great but i cant capture them in caps.... or when sudha says din mein chand nikal aaya hai... GKs reply is in expressions but cant really capture that in caps... anyways just thought i d see if someone could get to them... thanks
hinz thumbnail
Originally posted by: fj08

this is such a gr8 post, GK does not need any words... he can express himself so clearly without saying a word, though he is fun to listen to too 😳

can anyone make an avi of him when he responds to a conversation with no words... like when sudha asks him before the pooja if he was looking leher... his expressions were great but i cant capture them in caps.... or when sudha says din mein chand nikal aaya hai... GKs reply is in expressions but cant really capture that in caps... anyways just thought i d see if someone could get to them... thanks

sure Fatima
I'll be more than happy to make it
I as wanting to do one since the epi aired,I found the scene super expressive !
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@hina - thanks

caught the bheegi bhaagi vm too, it was gr8, i love watching those but i dont think i have the patience to do one myself, i d be too distracted by the clips and just keep watching and rewatching... thats what happens with the show, any free time, i m utubing old scenes and then one scene leads to another and so on...
malwica2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hes my hottie! hes so cute~!
Sid4Sidney thumbnail

Gr8 going here, this post is still active and so many new pics of cute Abeer.Gaurav doesnt need extra ordinary dialogues to impress, his eyes and variety of expressions say it all.........He is Genious Star⭐️ and an Allrounder ActorπŸ‘

Sid4Sidney thumbnail

2 min main khana tayar, watch me on KC2 Edited by Sid4Sidney - 13 years ago
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice one......... I havent seen this epi yet. πŸ˜†
Btw, 2 min main to noodles tayaar hotey hain, what will GK be cooking in 2 mins.😍😍