Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
The doctor informs Dutta that someone had sprayed poison on the saree. This is a special poison that is found only with a snake charmer and it can take anyones life. Dutta is very angry, Kalavati is shocked and tensed and everyone looks worried. Sups is extremely scared.

-DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 17 February 2010 at 4:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s3chaudh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - 17th February" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
dont blame sups for getting scared...first datta was attacked not once but twice, then naku attacked her and then someone really tried to kill her and now someone tried to kill datta's sister. even if she didnt have a bf she will run away!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuAbhiAnistranger2rose

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
^^^ Exactly! He needs someone just as susceptible to danger as he is. Which is where our Nakusha comes in! She's had her dangerous run-ins with More and later during the gun fight. So, here's one more reason to why Dutta and Nakusha are perfect for each other! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
yep...sups looks scared all the time. both of em seem to get tense looking at each other. datta needs to keep reminding himself...she's going to be my wife...she's going to be my wife...i must loosen up. only thing i didnt like was datta holding sups hand...i wanna to tell sups 'Ae ladki...haath chuda ke bhaag jaa'.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786astranger2rose

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
^^^ Lol! I don't think she needs us to tell her that. Woh waise hi bhagne k bahane dhoond rahi hai..

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

dont blame sups for getting scared...first datta was attacked not once but twice, then naku attacked her and then someone really tried to kill her and now someone tried to kill datta's sister. even if she didnt have a bf she will run away!

LOL That was funny ....Cant stop laughing......Sups, Bhaag, Jaldi bhaag....I cant wait to see Naku in Dutta's arms!

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

yep...sups looks scared all the time. both of em seem to get tense looking at each other. datta needs to keep reminding himself...she's going to be my wife...she's going to be my wife...i must loosen up. only thing i didnt like was datta holding sups hand...i wanna to tell sups 'Ae ladki...haath chuda ke bhaag jaa'.
seriously jaldi se baag jaa everyone is dying to see naku and dutta togetherWinkWink

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
When is she gonna run ....its nearly 2 weeks since she is here ...!
Bhag Sups bhag ...apni jaan bacha k bhag ...!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top