12/24 Karol Bagh
12/24 Karol Bagh

India-Forums

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

SValeCalGal Senior Member

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

hersheysvchocoholicFarwaVancouveritepjwatanya12uzeefemmedivinesur_aur_taalArsha85mahi06ssreeSaNiCo_Neetu_Naivedya-Shankar-Prestigious

vedika98 Groupbie
vedika98
vedika98

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
oh, once again you have made my day with your post...these KB creators have no sense....
femmedivine Senior Member
femmedivine
femmedivine

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
ROTFLMHO..2 u 2..

i gave up and FF'ed the chases..actually make that the entire episode!!! the only part that i watched slooooooooowwwwwwlly, was the one where he burnt all the keepsakes and claimed his love to be like that of a phoenix..now what would a certain Albus Perceval Wulfric Brian Dumbledore make of that???
so aha!! that is my dear high on sigh's patronus???well.. D'oh !!!he should have just kept with the arson a while earlier..a lot of needless drama would have been shelved!!and maybe..nitu should also start burning 2 murgi 12 ande's stuff..maybe that would turn him into a jailbird samson too!!

Dhan ta naaan!!!!..the dishum dishum..with its very debacle..ous nod to the non-matrix..ish stunt..is then followed by the chase..first the car, then the bike,then the feet, then a ..pram???? i'm just asking...

sholay ka immortal dialogue.."mat poocho mausi, mat poocho..iss kahani mein action hai, drama hai, tragedy hai"..jo totally without intention comedy ban jaati hai!!

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Vancouverite Groupbie
Vancouverite
Vancouverite

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=SValeCalGal] ROFL

But ... but ... wait ... that's not all ... Yeah!! She's the equivalent of a Sun who while burning and exhausting itself is nevertheless capable of shining bright upon life ... every single Solar Physicist I know just keeled over and died (and there are some serious people of that ilk in these parts doing some fantastic research thanks to NASA) ... Cry</font>

And the dead one's rolled in their graves!

Absurd, antic, bizarre, comic, comical, contemptible, daffy, derisory, droll, fantastic, farcical, foolheaded, foolish, gelastic, goofy*, grotesque, harebrained, hilarious, impossible, incredible, jerky, laughable, ludicrous, nonsensical, nutty, outrageous, preposterous, risible, sappy*, silly, slaphappy, unbelievable, wacky*

One or all of the above? You decide!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

femmedivine

chocoholicFarwa Groupbie
chocoholicFarwa
chocoholicFarwa

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SValeCalGal

Hands down, the funniest sequences were the automobile chases ... so there we have a 1.5 cylinder three-wheeler out maneuvering a 8 cylinder jeep replete with goons (who, of course, knew precisely which 3 wheeler to pursue) ... well ... I guess the fact that we had Honest Abe in one and thugs in the other accounted for the situation ... the 3 wheeler was fueled by all the goodness and so turned into a supersonic aircraft ... and the thugs with all their badness made the jeep trundle along like a bail-gaddi!!  ROFL

hahahaha... so true but u know what i found even more amusing was the fact that even with his mom by his side abhi had to use an auto rikshaw to come to the mehndi and had to steal a bike to come to his own wedding!! his dear mother couldn't supply him with one decent car?? way to support your son!

Then ... then ... the next time we see Abhi in a jeep of his own followed by riding that same red motorcycle that is a KB leitmotif!!  So, given that the motorcycle was courtesy of the fellow urinating by the roadside, the jeep must have been pilfered from someone who was up to even more no good ... uh ... like defecating in broad daylight????!!!!! ROFLROFL

LMAOO!!! "defecating in broad daylight??".... oh dipa what shall we ever do with your creative mind

That's OK ... I was able to piece the part to where Simi is confronting an Abhi deep in the middle of a forest making a thoroughly convincing job of making him detest and loathe her!!!!  She was even able to get her hands on Rs 10K!!!  Say ... did I see an ATM right before the trees?!!ROFL  And ... and ... and ... she came out in all her finery!!!!! ROFLROFL

Yeah... i never understood the point of going deep in the forest for a "talk".... it happens in a lot of serials... apparently when people need to talk they choose to go to stranded places
why couldn't they talk in the car or just step out and talk... but no they had to walk deep into the forest .... oh wait silly me they couldn't have possibly lit a fire in the car
speaking of fire... where did the matches come from? Abhi doesn't smoke or anything so he just happened to have matches on him as if he knew he somehow knew simi was going to return his "love!" and how come the fire did not expand and turn into a forest fire ... i love how it was confined to just their belongings  

And just when we were convinced that Abhi had been laid to waste by the first group of goondas (the 'dhisun dishun' completely out of sync. with the blows themselves)
haha... i totally noticed that too... the "dishun dishun" was so fake i coudn't help but laugh  
 he opens his eyes and jumps to land on both feet (is my cat ever envious!!!) exactly... and what was the point of making him stand up looking all heroic when he was just going to get beat up again... i thought that was really embarrassing for abhi
... then, he brandishes a stout tree limb ... where did that come from?!!  Oh ... I guess one of the rubber-necking well wishers handed it to him!!!  Of course all of this happens right at Nakul's doorstep!!  See ... didn't I tell you at the start that there was something about his beady eyes and a face that only a mother could love, that pissed me off?!!  Needless to say, Nakul is now going to set Abhi straight!! Then, Abhi is followed a second time by Anita's gang of goons and outruns them!!! Again!!!!!  Oh ... did you see?  When he kicked the flat tire on the jeep, he was wearing that red kurta thingamajig with either black pajamas or his jeans ... and ... and the green sneakers!!!! 
OMG! i noticed the green sneakers also... i was like you've got to be kidding me... considering the fact that they were going to specifically show his foot kicking the tire they could have atleast given him better shoes and if he could wear those fancy shoes during the mehndi why not for the actual wedding?!!!  

Oh!  Omi is thrilled to bits that he is going to be a Papa without so much as lifting a finger!!!! ROFLROFL

ROFLMAO!!! poor guy

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
can we please keep our discussion to KB epsiodes.

Edited by ramas - 17 February 2010 at 4:31pm

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index