Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Written update 17th Feb '10

the epi starts reva goes to his brother on the terrace where he was studying she asks her to come down n eat food coz its dinner time her brother looks at her n says that someone got the scolding she tells him then he says u go m coming but she insists to come with her n explain that she knows everything if he dnt eat good food he wont be able to study well n he has to study harder for becoming a lawyer his brother laughs at her n says "tujhse koi nhi jeet sakta"she smiles n they both came down.

dadi n reva's father sitting on the ground n having their food her brother sits their reva's mom asked her to eat n said that she must be tired roaming here n there but reva replied that she wil have it with her. a man from the village enters the house to invite them in the jashn which is going to b taking place in the town before navratri starts reva gets excitted to go their the person leaves. reva's mother ask her that she will only get the permission to go their only if she follows wat her mother sayz n behave like a big mature girl reva in childishness says to her mom that look she 's very big girl now her mother looks her with anger n she stops laughing.

a person from village goes to the mahal to invite the royal ones for jashn he met the dai maa n told her about the jashn whish is going to take place but she refuses saying that rani maa dnt go out in the nite  then the man ask her to invite the kuwar n suddenly aryaman enters n he sayz that he would surely come the man got obliged n leaves.dai maa asks aryaman y he want to go their coz he dnt like being going to such places but he dnt ans.

next day reva getting ready for the jashn with the new clothes a child came n told her abt the decorations n she got excited. she asks her father to leave otherwise her frndz get angry on her. reva's mom come n sayz that she would like to get her ready for the jashn n brings a old n dirty dress n give it to reva for wearing she refuses but on insisting by her mother she has to wear it otherwise she wont b allowed to go out . her mother puts a lot of oil into her hair n gets her ready like a kid with two pony she feels lil embarresd but hv no choice. she leaves n on door meets her brother n askz him to come along but he refuese as he has his exam from tom n he has to prepare.

reva reach the jashn n starts enjoying with her frndz her frndz laughs at her on her look n pony n she tells them that her mother has done so. kunwar arrives n jashn dancing starts he gets so much indulge int o that girl who's dancing  suddenly he saws reva's image in the mirror n looks behind n stars at her n gets crazy starts drinking too much n he founds reva dancing in that girl. dancing gets over his men brings the girl to him he ask her to sit in the car to go out for a freash air the girls sits. he drives her to the mehal suddenly a car comes in front of aryaman's car n he stops he comes out n sayz who has the power to stop me n then a man in white coat paint appears.

the end
thnku
this is my first ever attempt for a written update
plz forgive me if thr's sum mistake
Smile

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

prabhamahcirbhanot_nishavrudhizeestar1ER_ER_YApiscean_meshootingstarsdani10oompa_loompaJaNa07cutyvrgattubewajahsihuajpudiletsrockshonaPrincessFlaviaRoarkanna44shivani003minuumeghapartisana786anivedithaSobtiObsessionmitzi11pratsyKrishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AKNV; Written update 17th Feb '10" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
thanks Smile

meghaparti

IF-Sizzlerz

meghaparti

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dear!Clap

skywatcher01

skywatcher01

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I just started watching this serial...can u plz tell me why reva's mom is behaving this way?? I am confused

Thanks for the Update

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skywatcher01

I just started watching this serial...can u plz tell me why reva's mom is behaving this way?? I am confused

Thanks for the Update

I think her mum is very protective about her daughter and well she knows Reva's very attractive/"Jawaan" etc and I guess and well she doesnt say it openly but she doesnt want some guy misbehaving with her when she's roaming around carefree in the village.... Thats whats gonna happen with her.... if you know what I mean? Thats what the serials' about... I dont wanna use the "R" word....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratsy

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Oh and Khushi, good job for ur first attempt :)

Amor.

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Good job with your first attempt Khushi...

Amor.

PrincessFlavia

IF-Dazzler

PrincessFlavia

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Originally posted by skywatcher01

Thanks for the Update

I think her mum is very protective about her daughter and well she knows Reva's very attractive/"Jawaan" etc and I guess and well she doesnt say it openly but she doesnt want some guy misbehaving with her when she's roaming around carefree in the village.... Thats whats gonna happen with her.... if you know what I mean? Thats what the serials' about... I dont wanna use the "R" word....

I agree Shivani... I'm really scared for that part...Ouch

shivani003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top