Dill Mill Gaye

17/2 - The new gang was adorable today !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Guys,

It was such fun seeing the whole gang bonding at Sid's farmhouse - they were in such happy spirit today and the chemistry simply showed through. Infact, they were the only happy people at the wedding besides Atul and Anjali. Riddhima is still in depression - Sid is more concerned about plastering a smile over her sad face than the wedding.

JP-Jiggy, Naina hugging Sid happily as they enter the farmhouse - Jiggy joking about Sid's rich Dad , JP rolling in flowers - the gang following Sid-Riddz around everywhere , playing a major role in lessening the tension between them, Naina making Sid realize that Riddhima has to be made feel special, Yuvi kidding about Sid flirting with Naina , the gang peeping as Sid gives the ring to Riddhima - clapping happily as they make Sid slip the ring onto Riddhima's finger - Naina covering up for Riddzie's tears , the little teasing with Anjali , the cute -cute haldi fight where Yuvster , JP and Jiggy end up colouring each-other with turmeric instead of the man who is supposed to go through the ceremony.

Friends really are the bright spots in your life - they make you smile, laugh and sometimes they make life so much more fun to live . I hope Naina doesn't go anywhere and we can include Suvy in the fold as well. The new cast is perfect and has gelled with the old cast beautifully. Clap

P.S- Yuvster looked really dishy in those kurtas. Embarrassed

Edited by Pocahontas - 17 February 2010 at 2:35pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*LRC92rohanluvdmgfan03roshni.r3nm21aritziabhavi20_sAnhdara13ilive2laughAntaresevelineFaithnFate-naina-nyctophiliasamicuteSofnaJenifer.26javeyAmeresAbsoluv-bhootni-Lennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "17/2 - The new gang was adorable today !" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Nice post

I agree i like how the whole gang gelled today

Glad to see Sid's friends with him and celebrating aww and also Atul

My fave scene was all of them looking on at Sid and RIdz and the ring and falling over lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SofnaTheBlackJaguar

FaithnFate

IF-Rockerz

FaithnFate

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
i know very well y u divorced raj yuvi is gonna be single na........ isiliye u r like chief only gud player!!!!

by da way ma chief rulezzzzzzzzz n so his buddiesEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
From the gang scenes , Sid-Naina hug , the ring ceremony and the turmeric fight were my favorites. Sweet and hilarious. Atul joined in the fun. That was the coolest part.

Antares

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
It was really nice to see some light, fun moments today compared to thegloom surrounding the previous eps.Even though this marriage is just a compromise on both sides of the parties, the gang ensured that it could be fun.
Sid looked adorable and confused when the gang kept teasing him about Ridz..he didnt know whether to smile or to shush them.LOL
I loved it when Atul joined them in the peeping session....and when they fell! ROFLROFL
The turmeric scene was hilarious too! ..especially the way Yuvi asked, 'What are we supposed to do with this?", and they were so busy throwing haldi at each other that they noticed Sid's absence only when JP threw haldi on an empty space. ROFL
It was nice to see Yuvi having fun too...warna bechara Raj ke chakkar mein kitna udaas hogaya tha...
Hope we get to see more of such moments and I hope Neha doesnt leave too....

TheBlackJaguar

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i hope neha doesnt go anywere either but lets face poco their story is
not the same as before...we fell for the old yuvi and naina
these new ones are not what we want but its still better
then not having them at all....

its going to be hard to see yuvi fall for someone else
besides naina but then again raj said that you are not yuvi
so he will fall for the new girl w/ a dfferent name

in a way yuvi always will be naina

ps...yellow doesnt look good on him Dead

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

I hope Naina doesn't go nowhere and we can include Suvy in the fold as well. The new cast is perfect and has gelled with the old cast beautifully. Clap

P.S- Yuvster looked really dishy in those kurtas. Embarrassed

Tumhare muh mein your favourite chocolates and pastries for thisLOL

Even I liked the epi......a ganglicious one.....its so good to see them all together.......they have become such close friends.......and the gang trying to lighten the situation was so sweet......hope we get more such epis with Naina in it too....and even Suvy can join in......Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top