Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I love Jimmy Shergill. He's amazing. His best punjabi movies are Mannat, Tere Mera Ke Rishta and Yaaran Naal Bahara. Whenever i watch Gurdas Mann in a movie with a young actress, it disgusts me. Like his movie Mini Punjab-the actress was so young. I felt like puking.
And now Sukhmani with Juhi and Divya? Oh god. Why are singers trying to act? Why can't they stick to singing? Like Harbhajan Mann and Amrinder Gill-they dont know how to act. Amrinder Gill is an amazing singer but whats up with him in Munde UK de.
Love,
~Jot~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sukhmani in theters? (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GKS_CA

GKS_CA

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

I love Jimmy Shergill. He's amazing. His best punjabi movies are Mannat, Tere Mera Ke Rishta and Yaaran Naal Bahara. Whenever i watch Gurdas Mann in a movie with a young actress, it disgusts me. Like his movie Mini Punjab-the actress was so young. I felt like puking.
And now Sukhmani with Juhi and Divya? Oh god. Why are singers trying to act? Why can't they stick to singing? Like Harbhajan Mann and Amrinder Gill-they dont know how to act. Amrinder Gill is an amazing singer but whats up with him in Munde UK de.
Love,
~Jot~

I agree with you completely...

Gurdas Maan is an amazing singer and a good actor but looking at his age he should stick to singing.  I can't stand Harbhajan Mann's and Amrinder's acting though they are good singers.

I'm waiting for Babbu Maan's new movie Aikam..just to see if his acting improved or not.

Well, Jimmy is professional actorSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punjabi Channel Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.