Sukhmani in theters?

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guys sukhmani was supose to be out 2/12, but is that only in india. i livein new york and really wanted to see it wondering if anyone knows if its playing in the US yet😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
umm i dunno about the U.S ..but its out in Canada...so it should be playing there too
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i havent heard of it before...wat is it about??
ana1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

i havent heard of it before...wat is it about??

Gurdas Mann and juhi Chawals new movie😛
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ana1

Gurdas Mann and juhi Chawals new movie😛

thanks...
is it good?? i dont watch much punjabi movies..only if its reallly good!
-Pinky- thumbnail
i think its related to army or something like that. watch the trailer.
simran1285 thumbnail
Honestly it feels a bit wierd watching Gurdas Mann and Juhi Chawla romancing, for some reason I can't digest. With Harbhajan, Jimmy and even Babbu Mann it's ok even though they are quite old but Gurdasji is really old.

sorry just my personal opinion.
ana1 thumbnail
^^i actually like tehm togehter thier's is the only jodi i really like. Gurdas Mann is getting old but when he is apried with juhi tehy are awsome.

i love jimmy shergill
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I love Jimmy Shergill. He's amazing. His best punjabi movies are Mannat, Tere Mera Ke Rishta and Yaaran Naal Bahara. Whenever i watch Gurdas Mann in a movie with a young actress, it disgusts me. Like his movie Mini Punjab-the actress was so young. I felt like puking.
And now Sukhmani with Juhi and Divya? Oh god. Why are singers trying to act? Why can't they stick to singing? Like Harbhajan Mann and Amrinder Gill-they dont know how to act. Amrinder Gill is an amazing singer but whats up with him in Munde UK de.
Love,
~Jot~
GKS_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad-Kripa#1

I love Jimmy Shergill. He's amazing. His best punjabi movies are Mannat, Tere Mera Ke Rishta and Yaaran Naal Bahara. Whenever i watch Gurdas Mann in a movie with a young actress, it disgusts me. Like his movie Mini Punjab-the actress was so young. I felt like puking.

And now Sukhmani with Juhi and Divya? Oh god. Why are singers trying to act? Why can't they stick to singing? Like Harbhajan Mann and Amrinder Gill-they dont know how to act. Amrinder Gill is an amazing singer but whats up with him in Munde UK de.
Love,
~Jot~

I agree with you completely...

Gurdas Maan is an amazing singer and a good actor but looking at his age he should stick to singing.  I can't stand Harbhajan Mann's and Amrinder's acting though they are good singers.

I'm waiting for Babbu Maan's new movie Aikam..just to see if his acting improved or not.

Well, Jimmy is professional actor😊