Page 1 of 1

JawSoumya

Goldie

JawSoumya

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Gurmeet Choudhary pens his thought about patriotism

Gurmeet Choudhary

Gurmeet Choudhary pens his thought about patriotism
My army background makes me feel for every corner of our country, every one of our diverse and several communities. In addition, at this stage, it is very important for public figures from not only within our industry but even outside, to set a good example….Rahul Gandhi is one such example. He is one politician and probably the only one I know of, who believes in the strength of this country and its people.

He genuinely loves his people and supporters. I was very impressed to know how he traveled by train, with all classes of our society and got a brief glimpse into their fast paced lives. It shows how benevolently he stepped down and got himself familiarized with the aam admis's lifestyle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iammani4159

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet Choudhary pens his thought about patriotis" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top