Laagi Tujhse Lagan

quite confused!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Chinu2004

Chinu2004

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I am a bit confused....infact quite confused so if some one can help me it will be great...Kalavati had put the poison in supriay's sari..how did it land up in leelavati's sari?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "quite confused!" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinuji2004

I am a bit confused....infact quite confused so if some one can help me it will be great...Kalavati had put the poison in supriay's sari..how did it land up in leelavati's sari?

I think sum1 changed the poison bottle or saree ...may b kala hubby ...!

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Lolz, what goes around comes aroud..hehe, maybe theyll show that tomorrow :D

shinningstar

Goldie

shinningstar

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
not kala's hubby as he too was confused ...maybe the kids switched in while playing

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Maybe Dutta switched emWink Im an optimistic, hehe :D

MEGALINK

Groupbie

MEGALINK

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
 i think the evil sisters did it themselves so that evrybody especially dutta trust them and whatever their bigger pilan ,they will never be suspected !!!! or someone else like that some darshan jijaji who is going to make some daasu entry ,must have done it ....and later it will be shown him saying some dialogues like " bewakoof aurat ,agar supriya pe phir se itni jaldi hamla hota to bhau samjh jata ki yeh sabh tum churailon ka kaam hain !! aur hamara sara plan phoos ho jata !!!
som ething like that .But it would be intresting to watch someone in the house already knowing abt these three evil ghaddhis and being ten steps ahead of them ......

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
i was also thinking that it might be sudarshan jijaji. most prolly he's the ring leader and also behind the attack on datta. another possibility is aai...maybe she knows abt her daughters.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top