Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Written Update 17 Feb 2010- added missing parts

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey everyone, Long time since i updated. Here is todays's update in parts.

History of Dutta's family in violence.

Aai sahib is with Supriya feeding her apples. Supriya asks her to not bother but Aai insists on loving her like her own child. Supriya feels guilty. She asks what rasm will take place today as her parents are likely not going to be able to come and arrange everything so fast. Aai goes into flashback saying that this story was told to her by her mother-in-law.

Dutta's great grand father was not as rich as they are now. They were a farming family. Yet even in poverty they lived proudly and held their honor to the utmost. Dutta's great grand father's parents were also well known for their pride and anger. Dutta's anger is also given to him in his genes. So one day Dutta's ggf fell in love with a sweet girl (like Supriya). However, the girl belonged to their family's enemy clan. Dutta's family is Patils and the girls family were Deshmukhs. Dutta's ggf's family was known not to keep their swords in its mane. So there was a lot of blood shed. (Supriya looks mightly scared). Dutta's ggf brought his bride home and when he did his sword was still dripping with blood. He told his bride that its her brother's blood on his sword and to consider it as shagun and step inside. But ggf's mother stood in the way and stopped them. Told him to drop her back from where he brought her. They both were at a loss as the girl couldn't go back because she has left her brothers' corpse behind. Then the mother said she will not allow the girl inside without proper rasm and went inside to get a silver kangan. Even in poverty she has saved that kangan and told them that its her mother-in-laws last nishaani. She put it on that girl and welcomed her in saying that now the girl belonged to their family and now she (mother) was responsible for her safety and honor and would stand at the doorway of their house to protect her.

From there comes the rasm that is to take place today. Once the girl wears the family kangan she becomes theirs. So today when Supriya will wear the kangan she will become of the family of Nagesh Rao Patil and will be considered Dutta SriRam Patil's wife. Dutta comes into see that his mother has relayed the importance of today's rasm to his would be wife.

Aai Sahib leaves the two alone and Sups is sweating in fear looking at the mighty hotness in black pacing in front of her. He asks politely how she feels and she meekly replies she is well now. He assures her that there is no more reason to fear now, apparently seeing the fear all over her face and assuming it to be related to the attempt at her life the previous night, having no clue that it is infact his persona she fears more. He continues that now she is his responsibilty (obviously Dutta bhau needs some lessons in romance.. no worry Bhau our Nakku is an expert, she'll teach you). Supriya, is obviously not happy about the declaration. Further he adds that the wedding was not his decision (gayi bhais paani mein...Bhau se romance ki umeed koi ghadi hi karegei... nakku its ur headache). So we find out that the wedding was more of Aai's decision and more like an order, that Dutta takes as a blessing (thanks for clearing that up.. oh but all is not lost yet) Before making an exit Dutta promises that although he may not be able to accept the relationship completely yet, he will give it a sincere try. And that is a promise not of Dutta Sriram Patil but of her future husband. πŸ˜• (and Dutta plz explain how this is supposed to make a girl feel better about a relationship she is afraid of in the first place).

Kala's mind blowing pilan.

Silly sisters discuss their next plan to remove Supriya from Dutta's life. Kala tells them that the saree she selected will have poison on it and slowly when Supriya wears it will spread all over her body and she'll die before the ceremony.
Aai sahib brings the saree to Supriya and asks her to wear it as its selected by Dutta's sisters.

In the eve, the guests have arrived. Aai sahib shows Babi the jewelery along with the kangan that will be given to Supriya. Babi looks over at Nakku who is asked to decorate the moorti with flowers. BTW Nakku looks nice (even with the dark makeup still on). She is wearing a skirt and top in a nice pink and lavender shade with straight hair in a braid. Dutta walks into the scn wearing an orange kurta and Baaji comments that bhau is looking like fire today. Aai sahib says her son looks like a prince and Babi agrees. Then she looks over at Nakku who is decorating with flowers and feels a pang, i guess for having to hide her beauty.

Supriya is brought down by the sisters (she also looks very pretty in a yellow saree). Dutta and Supriya sit accross from each other. Dutta looks at Supriya and remembers what Nakku said about accepting her and if he loves someone then the pain won't remain. The rasm starts with Dutta first putting on the kangan on her. Though Supriya is hesitant to put her hand in Dutta's, Kala sort of does it for her. Kala is wondering why the poison hasn't started to take effect yet. Dutta one by one putts all the jewelery on Supriya with Kala's help. Kala is worried and her husband is noticing this (i think her husband has done something to prevent Kala's pilan). Ganpat sees all the jewelry and is getting greedy which Babi notices and motions him to keep it under control.

In the background we see Leela slowly starting to faint. She is in distress and comes into the scn and cries out to Kala. Everyone sees her fall and rushes to her wondering what happened. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jaisa kaam vaisa daam.

Precap: Doc tells Dutta that Leela's clothing was poisoned with a rare poison that comes from snakes. Kala is shocked and Supriya looks scared while Dutta can't believe what he is happening in his own house. Later Kala is wondering out loud who is keeping an eye on her activities (obviously the person closest to you.. ur darling husbandπŸ˜†)Edited by -JC- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks...waiting for the rest!
TheRager thumbnail
JC...there was a sups-datta scene too. did u happen to miss that?
-JC- thumbnail
oh ya i did miss it. But then i saw someone else posted it and the precap so didn't feel like typing it up again. 'll add it when i see the video again. Sometimes certain videos have parts cut off. which is annoying😑
Edited by -JC- - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
thats ok...though i will say i enjoy reading ur updates(the hottie in black hmmm...πŸ‘) and it wud have been nice to have it in the update...
neh91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnkss waiting for da rest....love ittt
Pari_Angle thumbnail
naku looking nice today

and dutta ji handsam.

lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update!!! I hope they don't blam Naku for what happened to Leela!!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good for her I hope she dies. 😑

Thanks for the update.
-JC- thumbnail
So i updated the missing parts since you so love my update.πŸ˜†