Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

perfectlyflawed

IF-Sizzlerz

perfectlyflawed

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Whtever Aamir Says is right for meEmbarrassedROFL

Well personally the music n lyrics matters for me tho thr are times whn i like a song more after watching itTongue

Edited by reha_rm - 19 February 2010 at 2:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fair-n-luvly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "success of a song (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Please make sure you turn on your speakers at full blast and hear the songs completely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhf1_ua4h2Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65I2AXWB9QI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGXIB96S5N4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZk4sO5-XZg

Did I convince you to Aamir's POV? If not I have will provide you more samples

Edited by chal_phek_mat - 19 February 2010 at 2:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
yes this song too tells so much about the importance of lyrics apart from a good voice and great music, plus good acting.

Soniye hiriye-Shael

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I like all and any song of Kishore & abhijeet bhattacharya . Lyrics, music , actors can all take a backseat LOL

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

what determines the success of a song? music, lyrics, singer,actors, visuals ...???
Amir Khan is quoted to have said that it is the actor on whom the success of a song depends. many lyricists like javed akhtar, kailash kher and many others are opposed to this & are angry at his statement . Some lyricists are also demanding royalty as they feel that many famous lyricist have died in penury inspite of their songs bein chartbusters. What is your view  about this issue.
Everything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideForever-KA

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
yeah , got to agree with U Mahi, each one plays its part in making a particular song popular Big smile Even then some ppl wish to take the major credit, and still others who deny ohers the credit ! The mentality seems to B to grab the limelight only for oneself excluding others. Its as if somehow their own success gets diminished by acknldg others !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideFair-n-luvly

Eventide

Eventide

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Its an amalgamation of all the factors. Lyrics may not be pivotal, but do play an important role.

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

I agree with Aamir to some degree.. example:  at first I didnt like the songs of 3Idiots.. infact i found them to be annoying..LOL  but after watching the film and the picturization of them.. i just loved all the songs.. Tongue

this is only true in this instance. LOL

me neither. They seemed okay at first but after i saw the film I really liked them.

As for a song's success though lyrics are important, people pay attention to the music and singers more. Dard e disco, chiggy wiggy, mauja hi mauja they were all appreciated chart wise. But the lyrics were nothing to rave about. I personally can't like a song if the lyrics don't touch my heart.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 24 February 2010 at 8:53pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top