Laagi Tujhse Lagan

kalavati

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

loveTaSha

loveTaSha

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
hey guys,
I saw the preview yesterday, which showed that kala has poisoned supriya's sari. I think any smart villain will not do it especially when the first incident of putting poison in AC just happened and dutta is still looking for the person who did this plus on top of that he did suspect that the person who did all that is someone from their own house. therefore, by doing this kala will prove that what he is suspecting is true. i think kala will be dumbest villain if she did this the very next day of what she has done just day or 2 before.

Sorry if someone has already posted this before

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kalavati" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
kala is desperate...after seeing datta's anger it wud have been best to stay quiet. anyways im afraid again naku will be suspected as thats what happens in serials.

gagan95

gagan95

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
really, i cant believe that kalavati is so evil,
but as you will find out the middle sister is the one who gets hurt, not supriya
well thats what they get for trying to kill someone, it backfires on them

com4us

com4us

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
why do the sisters want to remove supriya from duttas life? dnt they luv their brother?

gagan95

gagan95

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
no they don't love him
they just use him

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.