Rang De Basanti Track:- A Potential Track - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
I do not want an RDB Track in the first place. Instead, wouldn't it be great if they show Gunjan to be a stronger person who wants to fight herself, for her own justice? Why is it that it's always Samrat who does everything for her? I want Gunjan to take the centre Stage for once, and NOT Samrat, Nupur OR Mayank for that matter. If they do that, then this track could be a total boost for MJHT's TRPs, and Gunjan's character will reach a new level.
copy that rach....

it would ve been better if they show the victim of eve teasing standing up against it...
Originally posted by Bronze.

copy that rach....

it would ve been better if they show the victim of eve teasing standing up against it...

Exactly. Now that would be a social message. It would show girls that victims of Eve teasing can and should stand up for themselves.
Copy paste utfracks and bronze ... I do NOT want a track where the victim is shown as helpless and unable to fight for herself ... what sort of social message is that?

in your list of characters, you have left out Gunjan Bhushan ...  who is one of the main pillars of MJHT. To have a track without her makes NO sense to me ... especially when she is the victim. To give any sort of message, SHE should take center stage, in fact all the girls should ...
Gunjan = Madhavan: The character the rest fight for.
Originally posted by NidheyaCole

Gunjan = Madhavan: The character the rest fight for.

ummm ... he's dead ... remember????
Yeah, but Gunjan can't fight in the current situation.
agree Nids the way its shapin up it has lots of potential but darn dont talk of em dyin pls

also d worst thing abt MJHT Cv's is they give u sky high hopes building up a good track  & then just pour it down d drain   rem Sam Su we so had thought it could be something & then 😕

or mayur' long distance relation track 2 just goofed up instead we saw loads of adhaani
& they just fell in luv like that
Edited by aahana86 - 14 years ago
Yeah, I agree Ahaana!!! But hopefully this track will be a good one, they can actually show it properly!!
Originally posted by NidheyaCole

Yeah, but Gunjan can't fight in the current situation.

Why not?? 😕