Laagi Tujhse Lagan

lets get realistic!!

shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
we r all supporting nakusha dutta because its  fiction and we know nakusha is a very beautiful gal...

now lets get realistic...

say a maid turns up at ur door for work and she saved ur brother from a accident just like in the  show. and later u get u know she's fantasizing abt ur brother and dreams on marrying him !!! wat wud u do?

situation 1 - she's very beautiful gal

sitatuion 2 - she's very avg or ugly looking gal

wud u accept her as ur bhabhi just because she saved ur bro's life?

p.s- dont put urself in the roles of the evil sisters of dutta here...u r the real loving sister and then tell me wat wud u do...BE HONEST.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

In realsitc way the sisters cannot be so cruel.

Also Datta is having a story and defnitely the story is hooking. Coming to the realistic POV we have not yet rached that stage where Datta has already propsoed to Nakku etc.

So dear we have to wait how things turn. So far so good.. Nakku has not exceeded the limits and even yesday they have shown very well how she has come there to give the letter to tell him to give personally. And mind it she has not told about his dard out of blue. It is about conencting to people. Sha said his music has a hidden pain, his actions at the time of saving her were actions out of pain.

So I feel it is quite real till now,,

Well getting back to your question as a real loving sister I would look for a person who can understand my brother and give him all the love he deserves as my bro(Of course I wouldnt want to imagine as his sis) Datta has undergone lot of heartburns and it would  be only a person who can understand him relieve him off the pain. Well the girl being beautiful would be icing on the cake.

Edited by k_sarala - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
being realistic if i was faced with a situation where my brother would want to marry an ugly maid i wud be flagbastered. i wud be flagbastered even if he wanted to marry a beautiful maid. i might even discourage him...afterall its a social embarrassment. but then its his life and i wud make him aware of the pros and cons of his decision. after that the decision would be his and if he still wanted to go ahead i wud support him. afterall he's my brother and what the world thinks of the situation is of much less consequence than my brother's happiness.
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont live in india so dont have any maids here
But if my bro will fall in love with a maid i wont have problem
its his life, his desicion and i just want my bro to be happy
and i personally beleive maids or non-maids all human beings are equall and i try to act accordingly
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think any one marries just for loks,understanding education ..everything matters.
Datta is not exactly a tycoon ,he is a mobster.
Any one from a decent family will only agree because of fear.
So Naku is good enough for him,her heart is in the right place and she genuinely likes him.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ur rite...we forget datta is a gangster. in fact im not sure if naku, babi etc realize that eventhough there are enough hints for them to see that. im not sure if babi will be pleased if she gets to know her daughter is fida over her gangster.
shinningstar thumbnail
please guys dont make dutta ur bro!!!...forget dutta for now!

in his place put ur bro and then ur answer.

in my case ...well of course i wud be devastated...though the girl be responsible for saving him...it wud become very very diffcult in the society...

in my office a guy married his maid and its in india..and truth is he's made a joke of like anything. lets face it even if we say human rights and all we are all driven by society...if the girl hadnt been a maid at his place and was simple poor girl or doing some small job it wudnt matter but the moment she works as a maid then it become very very difficult to not only accept but also to adjust.
Pari_Angle thumbnail
mere bhai ki kisi ladki ne jaan bachaai ho to me us ladki ko sar Aankho pe bitha ke rakhugi ...

par eska matlab ye nahi he ki uski saadi mere bhai se karvaa du .
phir vo sundar ho ya na ho.

or agar mere bhai ki jaan bachane vaali mere ghar me maid ban jaaye
to bhi mere bhai se saadi ka to koi sawal hi nahi he ...

or vo ladki dil se aachi ho ...but dikh ne me ugly ho to mujey farak padega.thik h.e usne jaan bhcaai ..but agar mera bhai uske saath saadi karna chata he to phir mujey koi problem nahi he..

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shinningstar

please guys dont make dutta ur bro!!!...forget dutta for now!

in his place put ur bro and then ur answer.

in my case ...well of course i wud be devastated...though the girl be responsible for saving him...it wud become very very diffcult in the society...

in my office a guy married his maid and its in india..and truth is he's made a joke of like anything. lets face it even if we say human rights and all we are all driven by society...if the girl hadnt been a maid at his place and was simple poor girl or doing some small job it wudnt matter but the moment she works as a maid then it become very very difficult to not only accept but also to adjust.

but why
most of us say  in love, religion, status or language dont matter then why is this difference if the girl is maid
i dont understand
if 2 individuals get married and belonged to different religions the soceity wont accept it easily as well

shinningstar thumbnail
i guess is just ...fear of becoming butt of jokes...if ur son marries a maid tommorow the drivers n sweepers probably will think its ok and either tease ur daughter or get marriage proposals... that respect for employers disappears maybe thts y.

its very imp tht employers/boss hold an authority tht wud disappear in such a case maybe thts y
Edited by shinningstar - 14 years ago