Fan Fictions

Just Married - A Bliss- AR Prt 18 updated pg 69 (Page 69)

Post Reply New Post

Page 69 of 75

ArushiBS

IF-Sizzlerz

ArushiBS

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_LOVER

nyc ff

do pm me

sure

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just Married - A Bliss- AR Prt 18 updated pg 69 (Page 69)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArushiBS

IF-Sizzlerz

ArushiBS

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Part 18
Riddhima turned from left to right. Finally, she sat up on her bed, looked at Anjali and Shilpa. Both were sleeping peacefully. She was unable to sleep.
She realised she was missing Armaan. She picked up her mobile to see the time.

23 messages recieved ARMAAN MALLIK

I love you

Sorry

Please reply

I know you are missing me

sorry jaan
'
'
A smile escaped her face. " Paagal hai pura, par mujhe itna satata hai.. But mai usse baat nahi karungi " She put her phone under the pillow and lied down on the bed, hoping to get some sleep.

" Basket please reply to my message, phone to uthana nahi hai. I know you very well. Itna bhi kya gussa ab ?"

Message Sent

Armaan started flipping through the channels to pass the time. " Its just 1.30.. and Basket ke bina mera mann hi nahi lag raha hai. Kya karu ab ? Idea ! "

She sat up again, unable to sleep at all. She decided she will go and have something to eat. She went to kitchen very very quietly, hoping not to wake up her sisters.

"Uh, ab kya khau ? Armaan hota to, chocolates, toffees, cakes , icecreams, sab kuch le aata. Aha, kela, chal Riddhima issi se kaam chalana hoga tujhe ."She took a bite of the banana when she heard the window
creek. She got scared but did not panic.

She turned and looked at the window which was open !" Arrey ? Maa bhi naa, zarur band karna bhul gayi hongi, mai abhi band kar deti hun."

She bolted it, noticing a shadow behind her in the moonlight coming from it. " Kaun h.." Before she could complete her sentence, she felt a hand pressed against her lips and pinned her against the kitchen wall.

" Sssssssh.." He let go of her mouth.
" Armaan? Tum ? Tum yahaan, itni raat ko ?"
"Chup Basket, kitna bolti ho, sab uth jayenge !"
"Tum mujhe chodo..haan, two steps back, haan, wahi se baat karo."
She turned angrily towards other side. " Ab bolo, yahaan kya karne aaye ho ?"
" Tum mujhe miss kar rahi thi naa ?"
"Nahi "
" Nahi ? but mai to kar raha tha. aur tumne to mere messages ka bhi reply nahi kiya Basket. Mai bohot sad hun.."
" Mera mood nahi tha Armaan, ab jao yahaan se."
" Nahi, tum bolo pehle ki tumne mujhe maaf kiya."
" Nahi kiya, ab jao !"
"nahi kiya ? Theek hai. M not going. mai yaheen baith raha hun, aur tab tak nahi jaunga jab tak tum mujhe maaf nahi karti ! "

He sat on the kitchen table. suddenly, he bruised his hand with something." Aaaaah !"Riddhima got worried and,
" Armaan ? tum theek to ho ? Ruko mai light on karti hun."
" Pehle bolo mujhe maaf kiya "
"Haan kiya, ab tum chup karo. "

She opened the light. To their horror, they were surrounded by Padma, Shilpa and Anjie.

Shilpa- to yeh ho raha hai kitchen mien, kyun Armaan ?
Anjali- Ridzy tu bhi ? Mujhe to laga tha tu isse naaraz hai, heheh
P- arrey tum dono inki taang keechna band karo, Armaan, ab tu aa hi gaya hai to yaheen ruk ja, kahi mat jaa

Ridzy- but maa ?
Armaan- sure mom, mujhe kya problem ho sakti hai ? Haina Basket ?
R- umm, haan right. Accha mujhe neend aa rahi hai, mai sone ja rahi hun
Padma- Riddhima beta, Armaan ko uska bedroom to dikha do, ab hum log kya dikahye, tum hi dikha do
Anjali- haan haan Ridzy, aur chahe to wahi ruk jaana

Both Shilpa nad Anjali giggled, and Padma hit them playfully on their backs.

Armaan and Riddhima walked awkwardly down the corridor leading to Armaan's room. Finally, Riddhima spoke up.

" Armaan tum bhi naa, yaha kyun aaye ho ?"
"Basket mujhe bilkul neend nahi aa rahi thi, ab to tumhe raat ko dekhkar sone ki aadat ho gayi hai mujhe. Marte dum tak tumhara chehra dekhkar sona chahta hun."

She swiftly covered his mouth with her soft, fragrant hands. " Ssssh Armaan, aisa mat kaho."

He took her hand into his and and kissed it. " Basket, i am so sorry. I have never been a good husband." He sadly put his head down and a tear dropped off his eye. Riddhima gently pulled his head up and kissed him on the cheek, drinking the drop of tear.

" Armaan, tum duniya ke best husband ho, tum ho to mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye, I love you Armaan. Bas, I want that tum humesha mere saath rahna. Mujhe akela mat chodna Armaan please. "

" Basket Mallik, I promise you, ki jab tak hum zinda hai, hume ek dusre se koi alag nahi kar sakta. "

" thanks Armaan, accha tumhara room aa gaya, sleep well, mai kal milti hun tumse."

" Arrey Basket, tum kaha jaa rahi ho ? Yahi raho na, mujhe neend nahi aa rahi."

Riddhima sat down near Armaan's bed, and placed her hand on his forehead. " Bache ho tum, ab so jao." She caressed his head.

After some time, he fell asleep. She kissed him goodnight on his forehead and went away.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Next morning,
On the breakfast table, Armaan and Riddhima were treated as some prince and princess.Embarrassed
" Arrey Padma mom, bas kariye, kitna khilayengi aap ?"

P- arrey Armaan chup kar, kitna patla ho gaya hai, Riddhima, tu isko khuch khane ke liye deti bhi hai ki nahi ?

Shilpa- Riddhima juice pee le. and Shilpa, kitchen se fruits le ana please, Riddhima ke liye.

Armaan- uff, ho gaya mera, accha mom, mai chalta hun, mujhe hospital mien kaam hai.

Riddhima - umm, haan mm, jaane deejie usko, mai usse gate tak..

Anjie & Shilpa ( in chorus) - Drop karke aati hun.. hahahah

riddhima - ya right. huh.

At the entrance,

" Yaar Basket, jaane ka mood nahi hai, mujhe yaha tumhare saath romance karna hai." He came close to her face and looked into her eyes. She turned her face to the other side and,

" Armaan, tum jao abhi and haan.. dhyan rakhna apna. Aur haan, tumne bahar ka khana nahi khana ok ?"

" Uff, meri maa theek hai, I know. Ab meri bye bye kiss ? " He brought his cheeks and Riddhima pecked.

" Pagle, now go ."

There, she stood, watching her hubby go to his work. It felt good, to be a housewife, for a day.

<3<3

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTjaspreet12laila889trendyfriendszainab.AMahnaz93ammuluvmayurniki4lifefariah12armaaniluvuSoulmate27karankideewanixnIhArIkAdiyachillStupidcupid1234butterfly72cute4u_22jain92AR-kashshivi17friends_4dreamswamii92frnd.of.frndzsanjana25cutiepreetdhruvikaluvsKSGprachi06kavyaaCutee999vidu87JavzKaJen-wild-soni4evawajiha-1IshiaAR_LOVERzhasan2sammy4uamruta04pari0706NorzprettyasjenteenorchidEthereal-PathLiashna--Mahi--jiyaa_mSilentSilverdobrevagasmsammyridz600

shivi17

Goldie

shivi17

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
aww so sweet
and yay 1st to comment :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishia

ammyridz600

IF-Stunnerz

ammyridz600

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
awesome updatesSmile,plz continue soon,thx 4 the pm.

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
nice updates dear..............it was really sweetBig smileBig smile

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
sweet part

ArushiBS

Amoon.88

Goldie

Amoon.88

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
shooo shweeeeeeeeeeet!!

ArushiBS

Soulmate27

Soulmate27

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
arey yaar....................aaye haye..............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

kya update tha...............ekdum fundu..........hehehehehee...........soooo sweet....Wink

thanx for the pmBig smile

ArushiBS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top