Fan Fictions

Just Married - A Bliss- AR Prt 18 updated pg 69 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 75

kuhus_era

kuhus_era

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
loved it....................... Smile
nice ff dear.........

PLEASE add me to the pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just Married - A Bliss- AR Prt 18 updated pg 69 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArushiBS

IF-Sizzlerz

ArushiBS

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhus_era

loved it....................... Smile
nice ff dear.........

PLEASE add me to the pm list

sure...dont worry

ArushiBS

IF-Sizzlerz

ArushiBS

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Part 3

Recap- '.

" Sister kya kaam hai?" Irritated Armaan blurted out at the sister meekly standing at the door.

" Dr. Armaan aapko Dr. Shashank bula rahe hai apne office mien abhi'"

"Abhi bulaya hai? kyu? maine kya kar dia ab?"

The guy you already know is Billy Mallik, Armaan's dad. other one is manisha

Armaan- Sir Kaun hai?

Shanshank ' Manisha

Trying to mess with her dad, " dad mai aaj kal Riddhima ke elawa kissi aur ladki ko aankh uthakar nai dekhta'.heheh..!"

Before he could complete his sentence, a lady whom he had earlier seen with his dad came forward. " Hey, mam I guess I know you. You were present in the party right?!"

Shshank- excuse me, need to go urgently, I will see you all later

Manisha- Armaan , ummmm'.wo'I needed to tell you sumthing about your mom.

Armaan- Mom?? Hey hey wait, is everything okhay? And why wasn't she present in the wedding yesterday? I mean I noe she has separated from dad but still'and who are you?

Manisha- I am'..

Your new mom'..

Armaan was shocked for one second'.even though their parents were divorced and he wasn't pretty close to any of them, he was shocked. He tried to speak but failed. He shuddered to think of whatever had happened to his mom!!

Armaan- What do you mean? Dad remarried? Its okay no problem with me'.but what happened to mom? My mom?

Manisha- sit down Armaan, I'll tell you.

Your mom is no more. She left us 1 month before our wedding. Your dad told me not to tell you anything about this earlier.

Armaan- but at least I should have known, after all she is my mom, even if she is not that man's wife anymore'

She could now sense the cruelty in his tone. Why did Billy not realize that even if he wasn't attached to his parents, he loved his mom? She did not try to console him but she understood his feelings just like a mother understands the feeling of her kid.

Armaan- Sorry, ummm, I got carried away. I am happy for dad that he decided to move on in his life. BTW where is he?

Manisha- He is at the hotel. We just came to attend your wedding. Then we are goin back to Kasauli tomorrow.

Just then Armaan's pager rang. " Umm, mom, I mean, sorry, I need to go , its an emergency."

" Did he call me mom? It feels like heaven. Thanks son " She left.

In the locker room,

Atul ' yaar Muski mujhe to bahot chinta ho rahi hai . Pata nahi Anjali phone pick nahi kar rahi hai.

Rahul- arrey but who gayi kaha hai? Mai to jaanta hi nahi'itni achanak chali gayi.

Muskaan- haan Atul, kaha gayi hai who aur kyu?

Atul- bahot jaldi mien Delhi gayi hai. Reason to  mujhe bhi nahi pata. Chal ridzy se poochte hai. Shayad usse pata hoga.

They searched high and low for Ridzy and Armaan but they could'nt find them anywhere.

" Sister, Dr. Riddhima ko dekha?"  " haan, who kid's ward mien hai."

They rushed towards the kid's ward. On the way they met Armaan. " Guys, easy, kya baat hai? Kaha ja rahe ho?"

Atul- yaar Ridzy ko dekha?

" Usko dekhne ke liye to kab se taras raha hoon" Dreamingly fell on Atul"s shoulders.

Rahul- Romeo ji, abhi mazak ka time nahi hai. Pata nahi anjali kya karne gayi hai Delhi, Ridzy ko to pata hi hoga na?

Armaan-  Chalo.

At Kid's ward

" Ridzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" Arrey hua kya?"

" Tumhe pata hai Anjali gayi kaha hai?"

" Kya usne tumhe bataya nahi?"

" Nahi to, phone bhi nahi pick kar rahi."

At the canteen,

Riddhima- yaar Nikita'

Armaan- Niki? Niki ko kya hua? Jahaan tak mujhe pata hai she was 3 months pregnant right?

Muskaan- Is she ok?

Riddhima- Nahi, she fell off the stool and uska miscarriage ho gaya hai'

Armaan- What? Itni careless hai? What about Abhi? Uska khayal nahi rakh sakta tha?

Riddhima- who abroad gaya hai. Ek important surgery mien hai. No one is able to contact him and niki akeli hai to isliya anjali gayi hai waha'.

Muskaan- Yaar kahi uske saath bhi who naa ho jaye jo mere saath hua hai. Mai nahi chahti ki Abhi- Nikki unn khushiyon ko naa paa paye jo hum nahi paa sake'..

He glanced at Rahul. Rahul was equally sad.

Mallik Mansion

After a really tiresome day, Armaan and Riddhima retired to their bedroom.  

Like a good wife , Riddhima brought some hot water to make Armaan relax after the tiresome day.While massaging, " Sweetheart, aapki surgery kaisi thi?" " Bahot thakane wali thi Basket, m thankful ki poori ho gayi."

"Armaan, tum Nikita ko lekar tensed ho naa? Par tum yeh bhi to dekho ki hum kar bhi kya sakte hai? Laparwahi to usne hi ki thi naa? Kisne kaha tha usse stool par chadne ke liye?"

"Riddhima, yeh tum keh rahi ho? Tumse yeh umeed nahi thi. Oh ghar mien akeli thi, aisi haalat mien and kaun karta uski help? Abhi itna laparwaha kaise ho sakta hai?"

" Tum meri jagah hote to kya karte? Apna kaam chod dete?"

" kyu nahi, kaam se zyada important mere liye tum aur humare * ahem ahem* hai.."

He gently started encircling her with his strong hands. She punched him playfully on his chest, " Armaan, tum fresh ho jao, mai dinner ready karti hun'."

While having dinner, they discussed everything that happened to them in Sanjeevani that day.

After dinner, Ridzy was cleaning up the kitchen. She did not notice Armaan entering the kitchen.

Suddenly, he picked her up from her waist and carried her to the bedroom. He opened the knot of her bathrobe and she opened the buttons of his shirt.

Whenever Armaan touched her, she felt intensity, an intensity to fulfil her desire and passion. They passed their night, making love, for hours. She was proud to feel love bites all around her cleavage.

And he was happy to see his Basket happy. He was happy to be with his true love forever. And he promised himself that he would not let his love be hurt. He will always take care of her and be with her at all times.

Precap - Riddhima and Armaan are going for their honeymoon.

---------------------to be continued------------------

Edited by candygurl_ksg - 07 March 2010 at 9:37pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987anin2912princessangleshami810tanya.dsouzadtothepalsdiyachillshona16MistiofMistzswamii92..Ashi_KaJen..sanjana25~sumedha~Ayesha87ksg_farhanAR-kashcutiepreetcrazy_4_karanprachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGKamal_23topsyturvy23amruta04Rosh.greenleaf007arshluver_15sonia_92UnKnFascinationsammy4uteenorchidvaishiksgMeghzzNorzmithilalovesksgSoulmate_Sanaammyridz600-AviatoR-

chahatmalhotra

chahatmalhotra

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
hai first ione ..................... i read it today................ its really great..............pls do continoue soon............................ and do me pm when ever you update....................

love
chahat

ArushiBS

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
nice part
armaan moms is death and his dad dint even told him thats sad
armaan excepted the new mom thats strange

ArushiBS

Ishia

IF-Rockerz

Ishia

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
reserved

ArushiBS

chahat_j

chahat_j

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
nice attempt..keep going..

ArushiBS

crazy_4_karan

IF-Dazzler

crazy_4_karan

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hey jst read ur parts.....awesome story i wld love to read it......cn u plzzz add me to ur Pm list......n ya continue asap......will b waiting for ur Pm ;)

ArushiBS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top