Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_sarala

YEah crazy_bholi  and her answer was even more touching. My pain brings tears out and your pain brings out Gusssa. That was awesome. OMG no doubt he asked her are you not frightened of me. Her answer again was very fitting.
Dar kis baath ki. You saved me from death and we met near death.
WOW way to go Naks...

yeah...i simply loved the dialouges. i liked the fact that naku had an answer for his every question. no one really tells datta what to do...usually he's the one making decisions or having solutions. it was a really sweet scene...and i also liked it that though he acted not interested all his attention was on naku. Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TaSha scene - Whoa! (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

Yes, Naku garnered enough courage to begin talking to him...and once she began, she just kept going and kept hitting right on the spot....like she could actually read through him....and he kept listening like as though he needed to hear all these words of encouragement to move on...to tell him what he is feeling.  No one, probably, spoke to him the way she did. 

His respect for her will only increase with all this....WTG Naku.

And I like her dreams and we'll just have to wait with her for this dream to become a reality....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

datta was torn between wanting to naku to get scared of him and shut and go from there and wanting naku to continue talking...he kept egging her. i suppose so far he went along with the idea of marrying sups as some duty since aai bid him to do so. naku gave him a new perspective. aai's intention also might have been to enable datta to move on...but she was expecting sups to make the effort...where naku pointed out to him that he needs to make the effort.

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hey ..do u think the same as i do ..
I dun knw y i feel dat Dutta is nt in luv wid Sups as his Aaye puts it ....!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
nope he isnt in love with sups...he's made it amply clear...so much so that even naku realizes that. but then he's just decided to make an effort to move on in life. with sups all set to dump him it will be a setback for him. not sure how he will take it.

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

nope he isnt in love with sups...he's made it amply clear...so much so that even naku realizes that. but then he's just decided to make an effort to move on in life. with sups all set to dump him it will be a setback for him. not sure how he will take it.

Of course Naku is gonna b there  to take of him ...
just hope he doesn't turn to drinking ...!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
ummm...yes naku will be around. im afraid of the drinking bit. i hope he bonds a bit more with naku before sups runs away...though i want her to run away asap.

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

ummm...yes naku will be around. im afraid of the drinking bit. i hope he bonds a bit more with naku before sups runs away...though i want her to run away asap.

U bet ..me too want her to run as sooon as possible ....!
& 2day ...I waz also w8ing like Kala ...when the poison is gonna effect ...LOL
I didn't want him to put the kangan on her hand...didn't want him to touch her ..but alas ...!Ouch

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
yeah man...this guy is all out to do all the rasams seriously. but i hope we get a repeat telecast of the rasams in naku's dreamland like the datta lifts sups scene. TaSha looked so cute in that scene...mahi looked really pretty. i hope she keeps a simple makeup once her beauty is revealed in the show.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.