Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
The TaSha(Datta-Naku) scene was really good. I just couldnt believe from where did Naku suddenly get so much courage to speak to Datta. I mean a few hrs back she behaved like a mouse who hid behind her mother. and then suddenly she stands there showing datta the mirror. whoa!
As for datta he started off quiet nicely...thought naku was scared and so she's awake. little does he know that HE keeps her awake at nights. But soon Naku started hitting too close home. and this man of few words who tries to keep his emotions to himself was taken aback at how this chit of a girl has read him accurately. from then on he tried his best to fend her off being patronizing but naku had the last word...move on and welcome what life's given you. but i liked the fact that though a humble servant...and though he was not in a great mood he heard naku out. though from time to time u cud see the dangerous glint in his eyes as if to tell naku that she's going too far. but he shld realize by now...naku can be a sherni when she wants!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

belissimaniviiMona_MauryaAbhiAnisihu-JC--SilverFlames-Dew-droppop77Bazinga-iPayal-stranger2roseAnu-Reddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TaSha scene - Whoa!" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nsb416

Goldie

nsb416

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I was pretty surprised also that she talked to him so openly. I thought maybe it was a dream again but it wasn't LOL  I half expected him to just ignore her but he actually listened! Awwww. With her every sentence I was so touched and I'm sure he melted too in some remote corner of his heart Embarrassed And the nicest thing she did was give him the letter. (She's your fiancee, so maybe you should talk to her not me.) And considering how Dutta and his fiancee have never even spoken to each other, I think the letter is a good excuse for them to start. And for her to tell him she doesn't really want to marry him...

Edited by nsb416 - 16 February 2010 at 10:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihustranger2rosepop77RockChicGirl

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Yes, Naku garnered enough courage to begin talking to him...and once she began, she just kept going and kept hitting right on the spot....like she could actually read through him....and he kept listening like as though he needed to hear all these words of encouragement to move on...to tell him what he is feeling.  No one, probably, spoke to him the way she did. 

His respect for her will only increase with all this....WTG Naku.

And I like her dreams and we'll just have to wait with her for this dream to become a reality....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirl

pop77

IF-Sizzlerz

pop77

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Finally Naku speak...Today wht ever Nakku said goes to his mind.i hope he follow tmr..

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

Yes, Naku garnered enough courage to begin talking to him...and once she began, she just kept going and kept hitting right on the spot....like she could actually read through him....and he kept listening like as though he needed to hear all these words of encouragement to move on...to tell him what he is feeling.  No one, probably, spoke to him the way she did. 

His respect for her will only increase with all this....WTG Naku.

And I like her dreams and we'll just have to wait with her for this dream to become a reality....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
agree with all of you the interaction between them was superb , hope her dreams come trueClapClapsimply mazzzzzzzzza aa gaya

sihu

crazy_bholi

crazy_bholi

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
i loved the scene where he tells her tumhe pata hai dard kya hota hai.........it was just so touchy Tongue

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
YEah crazy_bholi  and her answer was even more touching. My pain brings tears out and your pain brings out Gusssa. That was awesome. OMG no doubt he asked her are you not frightened of me. Her answer again was very fitting.
Dar kis baath ki. You saved me from death and we met near death.
WOW way to go Naks...

RockChicGirl

Pari_Angle

Goldie

Pari_Angle

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
well said yaar.

dutta also fill very comfort to talk with naku ...naku ne ek hi pal me samj liya ki dutta ke dil me koi dard he .......nice.

means naku ab dutta ko bohut aache se jaan ne lagi he.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.