•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys,

In todays episode, Dutta's Aayi tells Dutta to get a guy from Sups' town to be her body guard. Reason being that if she has someone from her place around her, she will feel more comfy and safe. I think this new bodyguard will be Sups lover and he will instigate her to run away with him on the last day of marriage.

-DD
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Guys,

In todays episode, Dutta's Aayi tells Dutta to get a guy from Sups' town to be her body guard. Reason being that if she has someone from her place around her, she will feel more comfy and safe. I think this new bodyguard will be Sups lover and he will instigate her to run away with him on the last day of marriage.

-DD
2 early 2 tell have 2 wait n see i fink dey will appoint naku as supriya's bodyguard
yes supriya's boyfrind . become her body guard.

yes that seems most likely...her bf will be her bodyguard and i guess the sisters will find out and instigate to run away so that their bhau is heartbroken again.
Why is she still there?  I want her to run away and don't look back. I don't care who her stupid bodyguard is I need her gone. 😆