The New Bodyguard

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Guys,

In todays episode, Dutta's Aayi tells Dutta to get a guy from Sups' town to be her body guard. Reason being that if she has someone from her place around her, she will feel more comfy and safe. I think this new bodyguard will be Sups lover and he will instigate her to run away with him on the last day of marriage.

-DD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The New Bodyguard" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Guys,

In todays episode, Dutta's Aayi tells Dutta to get a guy from Sups' town to be her body guard. Reason being that if she has someone from her place around her, she will feel more comfy and safe. I think this new bodyguard will be Sups lover and he will instigate her to run away with him on the last day of marriage.

-DD
2 early 2 tell have 2 wait n see i fink dey will appoint naku as supriya's bodyguard

Pari_Angle

Goldie

Pari_Angle

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
yes supriya's boyfrind . become her body guard.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
yes that seems most likely...her bf will be her bodyguard and i guess the sisters will find out and instigate to run away so that their bhau is heartbroken again.

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Why is she still there?  I want her to run away and don't look back. I don't care who her stupid bodyguard is I need her gone. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.