Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

The New Bodyguard

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Guys,

In todays episode, Dutta's Aayi tells Dutta to get a guy from Sups' town to be her body guard. Reason being that if she has someone from her place around her, she will feel more comfy and safe. I think this new bodyguard will be Sups lover and he will instigate her to run away with him on the last day of marriage.

-DD

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Guys,

In todays episode, Dutta's Aayi tells Dutta to get a guy from Sups' town to be her body guard. Reason being that if she has someone from her place around her, she will feel more comfy and safe. I think this new bodyguard will be Sups lover and he will instigate her to run away with him on the last day of marriage.

-DD
2 early 2 tell have 2 wait n see i fink dey will appoint naku as supriya's bodyguard
Pari_Angle Goldie
Pari_Angle
Pari_Angle

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
yes supriya's boyfrind . become her body guard.

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
yes that seems most likely...her bf will be her bodyguard and i guess the sisters will find out and instigate to run away so that their bhau is heartbroken again.
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Why is she still there?  I want her to run away and don't look back. I don't care who her stupid bodyguard is I need her gone. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index