Laagi Tujhse Lagan

PreCap - 16th Feb

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Rups is about to touch the saree that Kalavati has chosen for Sups when Kalavati stops her and tells her not to touch it. She shows her sisters the bottle which has poison and informs that this Saree has been poisoned and as soon as anyone touches it, they will die.

My thoughts -

Guys, I think this time Naku will save Sups. Either by toughing the saree herself before Sups touches it or some other way. It would be a nice track to watch if Naku is becomes ill and fights with death and our Hero is all tensed for her.

-DD

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimeghapartisana786a

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PreCap - 16th Feb" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghaparti

IF-Sizzlerz

meghaparti

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dear

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Rups is about to touch the saree that Kalavati has chosen for Sups when Kalavati stops her and tells her not to touch it. She shows her sisters the bottle which has poison and informs that this Saree has been poisoned and as soon as anyone touches it, they will die.

My thoughts -

Guys, I think this time Naku will save Sups. Either by toughing the saree herself before Sups touches it or some other way. It would be a nice track to watch if Naku is becomes ill and fights with death and our Hero is all tensed for her.

-DD

yes...as long as the hottie's attention is on naku...anyway..someway!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top