Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

naitik came to take aksh back - 16th feb (Page 3)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkloverdiamond

no precaps?

updated the post with the precap..so sorry i didn't have much time yest..
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by _charu_

I hope Shauraya gives him a good piece of his mind.

Judging by the SBS video, it looks like Naitik and Akshara haven't settled their differences so it's stupid that she went, but I hope that Shauraya gives Naitik a good bashing. Perhaps this will open Naitik's eyes.

lolzz i dun think shaurya will say much ...but yes, whatever he'll say, naitik will get more angry and go back..and aksh will have to come back to her sasural on her own...it's surprising that everybody's opinions should come except naitk and akshara's ! nobody asks them what they want...all of a sudden shaurya got active tdy..he had max scenes..now tht nani is okay, someone has to take her position..

I don't think Naitik will leave. I think he will take Akshara home. I think Shauraya won't taunt him in a mean way, but in a way so that Naitik understands. Perhaps, Naitik will tell Shauraya that he isn't here for the samaj, but for his own marriage and that's why Akshara ends up going..?

i hope so too....Shaurya's anger is okay in it's place..but therez a certain way to do everything without going overboard...these small things become the reason for lifelong bitterness, they're not forgotten easily.....

first it was naitik who said all tht to aksh..extremely rude & he had no control over his speech..he didn't know what he was saying

then vishambhar & daddaji..although vishambhar's intentions were good , it did create a misunderstanding..prolly he should have explained daddaji in a better way..

mohit's mom and nandini...nothing is forgotten...at least her true colors came out in open in front of nandini, naitik's family and mohit also !

nani and nandini....

n now Shaurya and Naitik...after everything is fine, will the bitterness fade away? Shaurya will have to come face to face with him for his entire life....rishta nibhana with his sister and her in laws , Shaurya will have to do it after his parents...

even after naitik and akshara patch up , forgive each other, MU b/w akshara and her in laws will remain for sometime ...there r so many issues b/w gayitri and akshara , gayitri misunderstands a lot of things abt her which were never cleared...

it's extremely sad that NONE of them try to understand others POV, they just go ahead and start blaming n taunting which only leads to more n more bitterness ..

Edited by _charu_ - 16 February 2010 at 9:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMS

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

Originally posted by _charu_

Judging by the SBS video, it looks like Naitik and Akshara haven't settled their differences so it's stupid that she went, but I hope that Shauraya gives Naitik a good bashing. Perhaps this will open Naitik's eyes.

lolzz i dun think shaurya will say much ...but yes, whatever he'll say, naitik will get more angry and go back..and aksh will have to come back to her sasural on her own...it's surprising that everybody's opinions should come except naitk and akshara's ! nobody asks them what they want...all of a sudden shaurya got active tdy..he had max scenes..now tht nani is okay, someone has to take her position..

Is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Naitik could care less abt whether Aks comes back or not? He was all melty and gleeful when his mom was drying his hair.. it seems he missed his mom's pampering more than his wife being in his home. And abt the part of him turning angry.. Naitik kya saare anger ka theka le chuka he? Use Aks par angry hone ke liye reason kab se lagne laga? He is in a time warp..he should have been born in 18th century.

yes, i dun have any doubts that he's bringing her back not bec. of the pooja but bec. he wants her back...and aksh also knows it, that's why she'll come back with him...n i'm sure if this is not the reason and aksh knows tht gayitri is calling her, she'll go running to her sasural... everybody has a problem that she's being called back only for the pooja, but i doubt akshara has any such issues...she'll prolly go with naitik for the same reason...khandan ki izzat Dead

Edited by _charu_ - 16 February 2010 at 9:37pm

FAMS

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aviation-ca

I liked today's episode, I was always complaining that Shaurya isn't up in arms about his sister's condition... my brother has blasted both my BIL & my hubby for not treating his sisters right, very politely but nonetheless conveyed his displeasure, and coming from the same generation, it had a great impact on them ... I am waiting for tomorrow's episode, hopefully they won't show Naitik walking out..

Also, what is more interesting is will Akshara go with Naitik? During the drop to home, she was seething, heartbroken, but seething at him.. I am really glad she is beyond the "meri bath to suniye" phase..

I am disliking Gay3 as the days go by.. they have totally destroyed her character from a supporting mom to someone who is totally underhanded... I wish Naitik would have said to his mom, if he brings Akshara back home, will she accept her as DIL, will Aksh be treated as valued member or some outsider... will she get respect due to her as DIL from her MIL???

today and tomorrow's episodes r very crucial.. Stern Smile

i agree dear..they've destroyed Gayitri's character...why will Naitik say all that to Gayitri when he doesn't understand akshara ? when he himself treats her like an outsider? he thinks she's wrong and all of them r right...it's gayitri, bhabhi ma and daddaji who should explain this to naitik that husband wife matters should be sorted out b/w them..it's nandini who should tell naitik that she pressurized akshara to lie....yest. naitik said humari baat nahi hui hai..so what is he waiting for ? why is he dealing with so many questions alone ? looking for the answers himself..and the one who can answer , he's not ready to talk to her...he's acting like a fool and gayitri encourages him instead of trying to explain him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMSaviation-ca--Nishita--

_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

I hope Shaurya's taunts open Naitik's eyes...he asked him if he was taking his sister back only because of the guests Big smile. There is no one to stop Shaurya now

i really wish shaurya's taunts open his eyes...n not increase tensions further
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrk_fan

Originally posted by Nishitah512

I hope Shaurya's taunts open Naitik's eyes...he asked him if he was taking his sister back only because of the guests Big smile. There is no one to stop Shaurya now

i really wish shaurya's taunts open his eyes...n not increase tensions further

yes and later on, he'll repent saying all tht..he'll also get a piece of mind frm his family
Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Gayatri said one good thing yesterday.. parivar hai,   kabhi kabhi sath dena parta hai. But, in a totally wrong context.. getting Naitik to listen to her demand of getting Aks back for the puja. How about she said with regards to Akshara? Kabhi kabhi try and be by her side, she is your wife?

I think this is the problem w/ both Naitik and the Singhania's. FOr them, the family still comes head and shoulders above evrything else. And for some reason, Aks is still not a part of that hallowed circle.

--Nishita--

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top