Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

naitik came to take aksh back - 16th feb (Page 2)

srkloverdiamond Groupbie
srkloverdiamond
srkloverdiamond

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
no precaps?
Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Rahm

I hope Shauraya gives him a good piece of his mind.

Judging by the SBS video, it looks like Naitik and Akshara haven't settled their differences so it's stupid that she went, but I hope that Shauraya gives Naitik a good bashing. Perhaps this will open Naitik's eyes.

lolzz i dun think shaurya will say much ...but yes, whatever he'll say, naitik will get more angry and go back..and aksh will have to come back to her sasural on her own...it's surprising that everybody's opinions should come except naitk and akshara's ! nobody asks them what they want...all of a sudden shaurya got active tdy..he had max scenes..now tht nani is okay, someone has to take her position..

Is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Naitik could care less abt whether Aks comes back or not? He was all melty and gleeful when his mom was drying his hair.. it seems he missed his mom's pampering more than his wife being in his home. And abt the part of him turning angry.. Naitik kya saare anger ka theka le chuka he? Use Aks par angry hone ke liye reason kab se lagne laga? He is in a time warp..he should have been born in 18th century.
krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Im glad shaurya spoke up, he and vish are the pll with the comon sense in this  mashewari and sighnaia house put together, singhaina's only care about 'log kya kahege' and the rest of the maheshwari's rajshri, naani want akshara to go to her sasural no matter what. im glad shaurya is gona speak up. and im glad naitik realise that his family only want akshara back to save face and not to resolve the problem, but in my opnion he shouldn't bring her back not unless he speaks to her first before taking her.
aviation-ca Goldie
aviation-ca
aviation-ca

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I liked today's episode, I was always complaining that Shaurya isn't up in arms about his sister's condition... my brother has blasted both my BIL & my hubby for not treating his sisters right, very politely but nonetheless conveyed his displeasure, and coming from the same generation, it had a great impact on them ... I am waiting for tomorrow's episode, hopefully they won't show Naitik walking out..

Also, what is more interesting is will Akshara go with Naitik? During the drop to home, she was seething, heartbroken, but seething at him.. I am really glad she is beyond the "meri bath to suniye" phase..

I am disliking Gay3 as the days go by.. they have totally destroyed her character from a supporting mom to someone who is totally underhanded... I wish Naitik would have said to his mom, if he brings Akshara back home, will she accept her as DIL, will Aksh be treated as valued member or some outsider... will she get respect due to her as DIL from her MIL???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMS

innominate IF-Sizzlerz
innominate
innominate

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
They r both childish...... They could have resolved this behind close doors. Now everyone has opinion about what they should do. It will only complicate things. Even If Naitik is there on his own , No one at Singhania house is going to forgive akshara because she left without saying any thing to them.
ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the brief update.. Shauray is right, they want Akshara back because they want her to be..not that they forgot everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMS

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I really hope Shaurya tells Naitik to wake and smell the coffee. Naitik is living 200 years ago land he is totally an MCP he should be dragged out from 19th century to the world today, abd I hope Shaurya can do that.
SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
I find it funny how Shaurya didn't do anything the day he saw Naitik drive off when his sister went to talk to him, yet today his anger seems really fresh Confused Ab jaag ayee hai isse ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMS_charu_

Go to top