naitik came to take aksh back - 16th feb - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
I liked today's episode, I was always complaining that Shaurya isn't up in arms about his sister's condition... my brother has blasted both my BIL & my hubby for not treating his sisters right, very politely but nonetheless conveyed his displeasure, and coming from the same generation, it had a great impact on them ... I am waiting for tomorrow's episode, hopefully they won't show Naitik walking out..

Also, what is more interesting is will Akshara go with Naitik? During the drop to home, she was seething, heartbroken, but seething at him.. I am really glad she is beyond the "meri bath to suniye" phase..

I am disliking Gay3 as the days go by.. they have totally destroyed her character from a supporting mom to someone who is totally underhanded... I wish Naitik would have said to his mom, if he brings Akshara back home, will she accept her as DIL, will Aksh be treated as valued member or some outsider... will she get respect due to her as DIL from her MIL???
They r both childish...... They could have resolved this behind close doors. Now everyone has opinion about what they should do. It will only complicate things. Even If Naitik is there on his own , No one at Singhania house is going to forgive akshara because she left without saying any thing to them.
Thanks for the brief update.. Shauray is right, they want Akshara back because they want her to be..not that they forgot everything
Thanks for the update. I really hope Shaurya tells Naitik to wake and smell the coffee. Naitik is living 200 years ago land he is totally an MCP he should be dragged out from 19th century to the world today, abd I hope Shaurya can do that.
I find it funny how Shaurya didn't do anything the day he saw Naitik drive off when his sister went to talk to him, yet today his anger seems really fresh 😕 Ab jaag ayee hai isse 🤣
Originally posted by srkloverdiamond

no precaps?

updated the post with the precap..so sorry i didn't have much time yest..
Originally posted by Rahm

I don't think Naitik will leave. I think he will take Akshara home. I think Shauraya won't taunt him in a mean way, but in a way so that Naitik understands. Perhaps, Naitik will tell Shauraya that he isn't here for the samaj, but for his own marriage and that's why Akshara ends up going..?

i hope so too....Shaurya's anger is okay in it's place..but therez a certain way to do everything without going overboard...these small things become the reason for lifelong bitterness, they're not forgotten easily.....

first it was naitik who said all tht to aksh..extremely rude & he had no control over his speech..he didn't know what he was saying

then vishambhar & daddaji..although vishambhar's intentions were good , it did create a misunderstanding..prolly he should have explained daddaji in a better way..

mohit's mom and nandini...nothing is forgotten...at least her true colors came out in open in front of nandini, naitik's family and mohit also !

nani and nandini....

n now Shaurya and Naitik...after everything is fine, will the bitterness fade away? Shaurya will have to come face to face with him for his entire life....rishta nibhana with his sister and her in laws , Shaurya will have to do it after his parents...

even after naitik and akshara patch up , forgive each other, MU b/w akshara and her in laws will remain for sometime ...there r so many issues b/w gayitri and akshara , gayitri misunderstands a lot of things abt her which were never cleared...

it's extremely sad that NONE of them try to understand others POV, they just go ahead and start blaming n taunting which only leads to more n more bitterness ..Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Relda

Is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Naitik could care less abt whether Aks comes back or not? He was all melty and gleeful when his mom was drying his hair.. it seems he missed his mom's pampering more than his wife being in his home. And abt the part of him turning angry.. Naitik kya saare anger ka theka le chuka he? Use Aks par angry hone ke liye reason kab se lagne laga? He is in a time warp..he should have been born in 18th century.

yes, i dun have any doubts that he's bringing her back not bec. of the pooja but bec. he wants her back...and aksh also knows it, that's why she'll come back with him...n i'm sure if this is not the reason and aksh knows tht gayitri is calling her, she'll go running to her sasural... everybody has a problem that she's being called back only for the pooja, but i doubt akshara has any such issues...she'll prolly go with naitik for the same reason...khandan ki izzat 🤢 Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Originally posted by aviation-ca

I liked today's episode, I was always complaining that Shaurya isn't up in arms about his sister's condition... my brother has blasted both my BIL & my hubby for not treating his sisters right, very politely but nonetheless conveyed his displeasure, and coming from the same generation, it had a great impact on them ... I am waiting for tomorrow's episode, hopefully they won't show Naitik walking out..

Also, what is more interesting is will Akshara go with Naitik? During the drop to home, she was seething, heartbroken, but seething at him.. I am really glad she is beyond the "meri bath to suniye" phase..

I am disliking Gay3 as the days go by.. they have totally destroyed her character from a supporting mom to someone who is totally underhanded... I wish Naitik would have said to his mom, if he brings Akshara back home, will she accept her as DIL, will Aksh be treated as valued member or some outsider... will she get respect due to her as DIL from her MIL???

today and tomorrow's episodes r very crucial.. 😳

i agree dear..they've destroyed Gayitri's character...why will Naitik say all that to Gayitri when he doesn't understand akshara ? when he himself treats her like an outsider? he thinks she's wrong and all of them r right...it's gayitri, bhabhi ma and daddaji who should explain this to naitik that husband wife matters should be sorted out b/w them..it's nandini who should tell naitik that she pressurized akshara to lie....yest. naitik said humari baat nahi hui hai..so what is he waiting for ? why is he dealing with so many questions alone ? looking for the answers himself..and the one who can answer , he's not ready to talk to her...he's acting like a fool and gayitri encourages him instead of trying to explain him...
Originally posted by Nishitah512

I hope Shaurya's taunts open Naitik's eyes...he asked him if he was taking his sister back only because of the guests 😃. There is no one to stop Shaurya now

i really wish shaurya's taunts open his eyes...n not increase tensions further