Naksh milan 2 mein kaante aneek! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sanw

even I am waiting for it
kahi aaisa toh nahi, the episode ends on naitik's entry to maheshwari house?
then it would be a long wait
haan another 24 hrs of waitinggg

even I am waiting for it
kahi aaisa toh nahi, the episode ends on naitik's entry to maheshwari house?
then it would be a long wait

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I hope, if shaurya's temper goes high, varsha is there to take charge & pacify. afterall even she was there when naitik dropped in maheshwari house
BTW- why did gayatri call so late to inform that naitik is coming to take aksh. naitik toh uud kar nahi aayega. toh maheshwari's should have got the news well ahead of his arrival😲

thats what star sansar said..ke shaurya is not aware tht naitik is coming to take akshara back...ab pata nahi how much he knows...he must be having tht much sense ke naitik will not come there for evening walk πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by _charu_

thats what star sansar said..ke shaurya is not aware tht naitik is coming to take akshara back...ab pata nahi how much he knows...he must be having tht much sense ke naitik will not come there for evening walk πŸ˜ƒ
🀣
gussa jaab aata hai taab dimag kaam karna band kar deta hai
that's what will happen with shaurya

🀣

<div>
gussa jaab aata hai taab dimag kaam karna band kar deta hai
that's what will happen with shaurya

that happens with everyone yaar..we never talk sense when we're angry..but i believe that if u have the guts to SPEAK then you should also have the guts to LISTEN ! bec. everybody has an ego....i hope naitik lives upto my expectations....shaurya ke liye sab maaf for the time being..after beating up tht guy in episode no. 3 or 4, he's gonna do something for his sister..we must be proud of him πŸ˜ƒ

that happens with everyone yaar..we never talk sense when we're angry..but i believe that if u have the guts to SPEAK then you should also have the guts to LISTEN ! bec. everybody has an ego....i hope naitik lives upto my expectations....shaurya ke liye sab maaf for the time being..after beating up tht guy in episode no. 3 or 4, he's gonna do something for his sister..we must be proud of him πŸ˜ƒ
he is going to follow- bhaiya mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana- rule
yes remember the way he thrashed the guy early in the show!πŸ‘
i guess the cv's want to show that
"jo kaanton ko par kar jaaye.. asal mein jeet usi ki hoti hai."
Originally posted by moonlight08

i guess the cv's want to show that
"jo kaanton ko par kar jaaye.. asal mein jeet usi ki hoti hai."
πŸ‘

we r waiting for that JEET momentπŸ˜‰

πŸ‘

we r waiting for that JEET momentπŸ˜‰

me too waiting ......

πŸ˜ƒ when the time is bad then sahi baat bhi galat lagti hai..but since the time is changing, may be at this time naitik gets the pinch frm Shaurya's talk..afterall naitik is also possessive about his sisters and wud never like it if the someone behaves this way with them...yes shaurya must not go overboard....why do i feel ke he'll leave before aksh comes downstairs πŸ˜’ and then aksh will go back to Singhania house on her own (this way Vishambhar and Daddaji , dono ki baat reh jayegi)
I agree that Shaurya must give it to Naitik but in a subtle manner....not rude, but the message comes across loud and clear to Naitik.  He needs some of it from someone. 

And Akshara is not at home...remember she went with Nani to buy saris and some stuff for the pooja.  After getting his earful from Shaurya, he might return minus Akshara and then Vish would let Aksh go there. 

But even then she will have to see all those sour faces at S mansion...G3, DJ, BM and of course Munna.  No one has forgiven her and they just need her for the puja.  So will they make her go back after that?