Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naksh milan 2 mein kaante aneek! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrk_fan

Originally posted by sanw

Originally posted by _charu_

Big smile

cant wait to the todays episode..
even I am waiting for it
kahi aaisa toh nahi, the episode ends on naitik's entry to maheshwari house?
then it would be a long waitOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naksh milan 2 mein kaante aneek! (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananya_krish

IF-Rockerz

ananya_krish

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ananya_krish

Big smile when the time is bad then sahi baat bhi galat lagti hai..but since the time is changing, may be at this time naitik gets the pinch frm Shaurya's talk..afterall naitik is also possessive about his sisters and wud never like it if the someone behaves this way with them...yes shaurya must not go overboard....why do i feel ke he'll leave before aksh comes downstairs Disapprove and then aksh will go back to Singhania house on her own (this way Vishambhar and Daddaji , dono ki baat reh jayegi)
Aaisa hi hoga
tathastu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaurya's words are going to pinch naitik & he wouldnt wait for aksh to meet him

aagey kya hoga pata nahi, but its a good way to keep -dono ki baat

right- naitik is also possessive about his sisters and wud never like it if someone behaves this way with them lekin naitik ko itni samajh toh hai nahi- warna he would have had a second thought when aksh asked him if what he said, he really meant it- (when he asked her to leave the house)
his temper yaaa.. its so sso high ya.. he doesnt think anything. wen hes angryyyyAngry
I hope, if shaurya's temper goes high, varsha is there to take charge & pacify. afterall even she was there when naitik dropped in maheshwari house
BTW- why did gayatri call so late to inform that naitik is coming to take aksh. naitik toh uud kar nahi aayega. toh maheshwari's should have got the news well ahead of his arrivalShocked
haan she was there. but once he speaks out theres no use..of varsha doing anything... haann yaar. i dono the news comes in so late yaaa and naitik enters evevn before rajsree can put the phone down. this is how it seems from the precapp

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw

ananya_krish

IF-Rockerz

ananya_krish

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Big smile

even I am waiting for it
haan another 24 hrs of waitinggg

sanw

_Dipsi_

IF-Dazzler

_Dipsi_

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Big smile

even I am waiting for it

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

sanw

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Big smile when the time is bad then sahi baat bhi galat lagti hai..but since the time is changing, may be at this time naitik gets the pinch frm Shaurya's talk..afterall naitik is also possessive about his sisters and wud never like it if the someone behaves this way with them...yes shaurya must not go overboard....why do i feel ke he'll leave before aksh comes downstairs Disapprove and then aksh will go back to Singhania house on her own (this way Vishambhar and Daddaji , dono ki baat reh jayegi)

Aaisa hi hoga

tathastu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaurya's words are going to pinch naitik & he wouldnt wait for aksh to meet him

right-naitik is also possessive about his sisters and wud never like it if someone behaves this way with them lekin naitik ko itni samajh toh hai nahi- warna he would have had a second thought when aksh asked him if what he said, he really meant it- (when he asked her to leave the house)
his temper yaaa.. its so sso high ya.. he doesnt think anything. wen hes angryyyyAngry
I hope, if shaurya's temper goes high, varsha is there to take charge & pacify. afterall even she was there when naitik dropped in maheshwari house
BTW- why did gayatri call so late to inform that naitik is coming to take aksh. naitik toh uud kar nahi aayega. toh maheshwari's should have got the news well ahead of his arrivalShocked

thats what star sansar said..ke shaurya is not aware tht naitik is coming to take akshara back...ab pata nahi how much he knows...he must be having tht much sense ke naitik will not come there for evening walk Big smile

sanw

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Aaisa hi hoga

tathastu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right-naitik is also possessive about his sisters and wud never like it if someone behaves this way with them lekin naitik ko itni samajh toh hai nahi- warna he would have had a second thought when aksh asked him if what he said, he really meant it- (when he asked her to leave the house)

thats what star sansar said..ke shaurya is not aware tht naitik is coming to take akshara back...ab pata nahi how much he knows...he must be having tht much sense ke naitik will not come there for evening walk Big smile
ROFL
gussa jaab aata hai taab dimag kaam karna band kar deta hai
that's what will happen with shaurya

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Aaisa hi hoga

tathastu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</div>

ROFL

<div>

that happens with everyone yaar..we never talk sense when we're angry..but i believe that if u have the guts to SPEAK then you should also have the guts to LISTEN ! bec. everybody has an ego....i hope naitik lives upto my expectations....shaurya ke liye sab maaf for the time being..after beating up tht guy in episode no. 3 or 4, he's gonna do something for his sister..we must be proud of him Big smile

sanw

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Aaisa hi hoga
tathastu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL

<div>

that happens with everyone yaar..we never talk sense when we're angry..but i believe that if u have the guts to SPEAK then you should also have the guts to LISTEN ! bec. everybody has an ego....i hope naitik lives upto my expectations....shaurya ke liye sab maaf for the time being..after beating up tht guy in episode no. 3 or 4, he's gonna do something for his sister..we must be proud of him Big smile
he is going to follow- bhaiya mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana- rule
yes remember the way he thrashed the guy early in the show!Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top