Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naksh milan 2 mein kaante aneek!

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Akshara left becoz naitik asked her to.
but rajshri was the 1st one to know that naitik was responsible for sending her back. she tried telling the truth to all but naitik stopped her from doing so. kanta no.1 in their milan was naitik himself!
then kanta no.2 was gayatri & bhabhi maa

kanta no.3 DJ- the real ruler of singhania dynasty😡

kanta no.4 Vish although not in bad intentions

kanta no. 5  Nani was the baap of all👏

now Kanta no.6 - is it going to be shaurya?

I hope not. Like a resposible and loving brother, he has to make naitik realise what he did to his sister, but it should not be beyond a limit, otherwise we are in for another round of MUs and heartbreaks

Shurya, dont act another kanta😡 in Naksh milan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
😃 when the time is bad then sahi baat bhi galat lagti hai..but since the time is changing, may be at this time naitik gets the pinch frm Shaurya's talk..afterall naitik is also possessive about his sisters and wud never like it if the someone behaves this way with them...yes shaurya must not go overboard....why do i feel ke he'll leave before aksh comes downstairs 😒 and then aksh will go back to Singhania house on her own (this way Vishambhar and Daddaji , dono ki baat reh jayegi)
ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

😃 when the time is bad then sahi baat bhi galat lagti hai..but since the time is changing, may be at this time naitik gets the pinch frm Shaurya's talk..afterall naitik is also possessive about his sisters and wud never like it if the someone behaves this way with them...yes shaurya must not go overboard....why do i feel ke he'll leave before aksh comes downstairs 😒 and then aksh will go back to Singhania house on her own (this way Vishambhar and Daddaji , dono ki baat reh jayegi)

haan yaar mujhe bhi aisa hi lagtha haii
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yes i hope that this doesnt lead to another misunderstanding....
sanw thumbnail

Aaisa hi hoga
tathastu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaurya's words are going to pinch naitik & he wouldnt wait for aksh to meet him

aagey kya hoga pata nahi, but its a good way to keep -dono ki baat

right- naitik is also possessive about his sisters and wud never like it if someone behaves this way with them lekin naitik ko itni samajh toh hai nahi- warna he would have had a second thought when aksh asked him if what he said, he really meant it- (when he asked her to leave the house)
ananya_krish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanw

Aaisa hi hoga
tathastu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaurya's words are going to pinch naitik & he wouldnt wait for aksh to meet him

right- naitik is also possessive about his sisters and wud never like it if someone behaves this way with them lekin naitik ko itni samajh toh hai nahi- warna he would have had a second thought when aksh asked him if what he said, he really meant it- (when he asked her to leave the house)

his temper yaaa.. its so sso high ya.. he doesnt think anything. wen hes angryyyy😡
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aaisa hi hoga
tathastu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait to the todays episode..
sanw thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ananya_krish

his temper yaaa.. its so sso high ya.. he doesnt think anything. wen hes angryyyy😡

I hope, if shaurya's temper goes high, varsha is there to take charge & pacify. afterall even she was there when naitik dropped in maheshwari house
BTW- why did gayatri call so late to inform that naitik is coming to take aksh. naitik toh uud kar nahi aayega. toh maheshwari's should have got the news well ahead of his arrival😲
sanw thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yrk_fan

cant wait to the todays episode..

even I am waiting for it
kahi aaisa toh nahi, the episode ends on naitik's entry to maheshwari house?
then it would be a long wait
ananya_krish thumbnail

I hope, if shaurya's temper goes high, varsha is there to take charge & pacify. afterall even she was there when naitik dropped in maheshwari house

BTW- why did gayatri call so late to inform that naitik is coming to take aksh. naitik toh uud kar nahi aayega. toh maheshwari's should have got the news well ahead of his arrival😲

haan she was there. but once he speaks out theres no use..of varsha doing anything... haann yaar. i dono the news comes in so late yaaa and naitik enters evevn before rajsree can put the phone down. this is how it seems from the precapp