Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: ananya_krish

haan shes back but lets c kya hota hai. whether she comes by herself or naitik ke saath aayegii

i dun think she'll come with naitik, otherwise naitik wud be happy ..

see it came back from where it started...at the end of the day , they HAD to solve the problem mutually & this was not possible till the time Aksh is in Singhania house...the only 1 thing which i think happened for good was that Rajshri learnt a lesson not to call Akshara that frequently bec. Gayitri is taking it in a wrong way..
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanw

So nice๐Ÿ‘

But as I have been saying naitik itne jaldi apna ego nahi chod sakta๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก

what do we think now-only time will mend the relationship

I dont want this to happen. it should be a mutual understanding after they talk it out

he'll be okay with time...and it also depends on how akshara handles him....she must stop acting like a bechari and give him a taste of his own medicine...kadva kadva ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

he'll be okay with time...and it also depends on how akshara handles him....she must stop acting like a bechari and give him a taste of his own medicine...kadva kadva ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh yes he needs loads of medcines ....
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, she needs to be more in control of any situation rather than mulling over what has happened & what will happen there after.
I have a friend, who had problems & I gave her tips on similar lines- & wonder what- things have changed for her pretty fast

take control akshara๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Krinya thumbnail

So nice๐Ÿ‘

But as I have been saying naitik itne jaldi apna ego nahi chod sakta๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก

what do we think now-only time will mend the relationship

I dont want this to happen. it should be a mutual understanding after they talk it out

the problem is khamoshi..which Cv's r trying to force on us..when naitik is upset he goes silent...the same story was repeated at the time of his wedding..and now frm 1 month we can't understand his silence..whether he's happy or sad or disappointed or upset or angry or he's missing akshara or he wants her back or he doesn't want her back ! u dun know what's going on in his mind..everytime he comes with this blank face on screen n leaves all of us guessing...same with akshara....she's happy, sad, angry on naitik or her in laws, you cannot make out ! out of the blue she said yest. maine sabko naraaz kar diya...she's still holding herself responsible for all the mess and she's not at all blaming naitik for anything ! ๐Ÿ˜•
sanw thumbnail

the problem is khamoshi..which Cv's r trying to force on us..when naitik is upset he goes silent...the same story was repeated at the time of his wedding..and now frm 1 month we can't understand his silence..whether he's happy or sad or disappointed or upset or angry or he's missing akshara or he wants her back or he doesn't want her back ! u dun know what's going on in his mind..everytime he comes with this blank face on screen n leaves all of us guessing...same with akshara....she's happy, sad, angry on naitik or her in laws, you cannot make out ! out of the blue she said yest. maine sabko naraaz kar diya...she's still holding herself responsible for all the mess and she's not at all blaming naitik for anything ! ๐Ÿ˜•

they want to show typical Indian girl who cant blame anyone else than herself when they show akshara
& dont U agree, there is majority of male population in India with a mindset-ego like naitik. wont show what's going on in their minds
haan, CVs humare saath thodi jyada jyatti kaar rahe hai, but I think they want to portray a story from the 1960s or 70s
ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

she will do the samething even after going to the singhanias.. she will be like.. mujhe maaf kardijiye aol.. there will be no silent treatment.. she will keep crying and begging for maafiii
Krinya thumbnail

haan shes back but lets c kya hota hai. whether she comes by herself or naitik ke saath aayegii

if Shaurya says something to Naitik , will Akshara come with him looking at his sadoo face? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ obviously then she'll know ke everything is the same frm the time she left home...naitik is not apologetic..
Krinya thumbnail

<div>they want to show typical Indian girl who cant blame anyone else than herself when they show akshara

& dont U agree, there is majority of male population in India with a mindset-ego like naitik. wont show what's going on in their minds

haan, CVs humare saath thodi jyada jyatti kaar rahe hai, but I think they want to portray a story from the 1960s or 70s

as of now i haven't come across any male whos not joru ka ghulam ๐Ÿคฃ specially the new generation..girls know how to control them..they r smarter than men...at least this is what i notice in the city environment..girls also have a big ego, they also put up a lot of demands before getting married ....as girls r getting educated, they're aware of their rights, they do raise a voice i think, even in villages...but some of them take the age old traditions as it is so may be for them it's different ...

in this scenario, aksh will take the blame bec. she was wrong at many places...and naitik should support her even if she's wrong..
sanw thumbnail

she will do the samething even after going to the singhanias.. she will be like.. mujhe maaf kardijiye aol.. there will be no silent treatment.. she will keep crying and begging for maafiii

& if she does that- gayatri mata will not change her behaviour towards her
it will be all the same- hamesha akshara paar gussa hona๐Ÿ˜ก
so aksh better dont be apologetic as if U committed a big mistake by going away
U were not the one to go on ur own