Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Human_Torch

YEAH thats why he got a padmabhushan and shahrukh doesnt have even a national award...and who cares abt films doing well internationally...there are lots of films made in india that are flopped here and do well outisde...yaadein was such an example...

even if mnik made so much internationally it wont touch 3 idiots since the opening was very less even lesser than love aaj kal as per box office...so u let ur dizzy facts from here and there articles it wont change anything...wasting time on an ordinary discussion forum is not gonna give u any brownie points...but u keep on going since u never stopsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if mods can see the topic has become an argument field...its better to close it...i am wondering its a rule tht comparison of actors are not allowed even if its on an article...India - Forums has forgotten its own rules..how funny it is

BTW srk got padmashree award 2 years back plz  little knowledge is dangerous so plz 1st collect full info than talk sweety and plzzzzzzzz stop this comparison  b'coz  if srk will be  the last rated actor h is fanz will still love to love him so No gain of such things  4 a star like SRK
Originally posted by Human_Torch

YEAH thats why he got a padmabhushan and shahrukh doesnt have even a national award...and who cares abt films doing well internationally...there are lots of films made in india that are flopped here and do well outisde...yaadein was such an example...

even if mnik made so much internationally it wont touch 3 idiots since the opening was very less even lesser than love aaj kal as per box office...so u let ur dizzy facts from here and there articles it wont change anything...wasting time on an ordinary discussion forum is not gonna give u any brownie points...but u keep on going since u never stopsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if mods can see the topic has become an argument field...its better to close it...i am wondering its a rule tht comparison of actors are not allowed even if its on an article...India - Forums has forgotten its own rules..how funny it is

wow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘GUD dear
Originally posted by coloredmyworld

Oh this is lovely how Srk fans are somewhow claiming that it's beacuse Srk is a good actor, that the fans are flocking over to the movies. Let us please forget how Karan used the whole "This is the last SRK-Kajol movie ever" marketing disguise hey? No emotional manipulating there at all, it's just the greatness of the movie that is making people watch it *rollseyes*

SRK's fans are not claiming, we r telling facts, if some people r not accepting the facts, we can't help πŸ˜›

SRK-Kajol films has always been blockbusters, so this can never be a reason for what others' r claiming, people waited for this film since age...........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
^Way to totally miss the point. You just said what I said.
some ppl have so much hatred in their heart  i dnt like Aamir but i have no prbs in accepting yes 3I was a nice film but  wasn't it a tipical masala movie?yes it was  ppl blames srk 4 being commercial and when he tries they dnt even appricites him GOD BLESS you guyz bbye dnt think argue will  bring some change as khan's message is peace so  i cant go against my KHAN😊
No comparisons! Espicially if they lead to stuff like this.