Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ananya- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
LOL.. no loopholes 🤣..impossible..thats only possible hwen these two announce

AJ.. ya.. I keep refreshing as well LOL..

hain.. u took time to reveal this 😡😆Edited by -ananya- - 14 years ago
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu...... agar solid theory hoti to we wouldnt have lost our sleep on this.........😃

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If your sitting nearby (espicially on a bench) gradually move closer until your leg presses against her. Ask nicely if you're
bothering her (she won't say no) then gradually increase the pressure. Her stomach will be full of exciting butterflies.

Kiss the fingertips and wrists of a girl with small hands every so lightly... and delicately... make them feel very vunerable.

Find an excuse to touch her cheek. Push a stray hair out of her face,
 or brush away an eyelash.

Eye contact drives a girl crazy! When she says something silly or something you liked that made you laugh, look at her and chances
are she,ll look back. Hold it for a while, smiling the whole time. It may not really seem like this is important but it truly works...

-Rinky- thumbnail
i havent even revealed the actual thing....ananya.....😆  leave them alone...pls....the director knws the best....😆
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What?................but wen did he caressed her hair in Sajda...........he keeps his hand onher hair while hugging...........that indicates closeness, i read.......................

and Director sure do read all these, but he is so biased..........bad on his part.............he shud share it with rest of the leads too.........

For starter can he read smthing on how to depict pain, wen ur gf is in OT........................so that i can actually stop ROFLing.........on a serious situation.............

a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rinky...please PM the actual thing....I'm curious to know...

Director and sbb people sure seem to have read lot about this....
-ananya- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

i havent even revealed the actual thing....ananya.....😆  leave them alone...pls....the director knws the best....😆

is it!!! ðŸ˜†..its ok.. let the director himself know it..LOL
AJ phir se gayab..
bye deeps

edit

Hey Divzzz
Edited by -ananya- - 14 years ago
aj_observer thumbnail
LOL...Rinky....reveal ji...I want to go and sleep...waise..not much of this is a surprise...
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The last point.............hmm.............now this one i m sure Mr. Bijlani read...............too woo the girl or not................but he surely applies that...........
-Rinky- thumbnail
he slowly removes a petal from her hair....after showering her with rose petals...that is almost a hair caressing thing...

ok another thing....

Cup her with your hand, and stroke gently with your thumb...This combines the first idea of gentle finger tips with the last one of holding her firmly...

jess i will pm u ...i am still reading..read a bit yesterday..a bit this morn...now reading a lil more....

director ki jai ho...the director is just too good...