Book Talk

Your own Library? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

swaggy

swaggy

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I'll be glad if my parents would put up my own library. I love collecting books. If ever I'll have one then that would be so convenient because I don't have to go in our local library just to read books.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your own Library? (Page 9)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LavenderCrystal

Goldie

LavenderCrystal

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
i would love to have my own library...collecting books is really awesome...i always like to buy the books instead of borrowing them or reading online... Smile

chatshe97

chatshe97

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Hi!!
I'm a book lover and saw ur forum and wanted to join in the discussion.Its a beautiful forum and i'd love to be a part of it.

Edited by chatshe97 - 07 September 2011 at 4:31am

allen21

allen21

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I love to have my own library! as i love read books and I've great book/novels collection, which i've buy online. I usually visit for interesting novels and read, when i have nothing so good to do.
At present i am enjoying myself with Game of Thrones books series story, which is my favorite HBO Fantasy show and i directly go buy book of it at online shopping site after finish it's season 1.

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
i do have more than 100 books and i LOVE them but sadly no space to keep them so they are packed in a box. safely secure :) but i do want to have a special place for them in my home, a wall dedicated to them and where i can add some more.

i went to a neighbor's place few weeks  back and they had two shelves full of books, broke my heart not cause i was jealous :) just cause i wanted to do that tooo

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Would definitely love to have a  library , but i read just some selected genres, mostly Crime /thrillers.  apart that , John Grisham , Nicholas sparks , Thomas Harris  sort of . 

I have collection of them and got over 300 books, prefer buying a new one than renting it from library ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

angelirebelli

IF-Dazzler

angelirebelli

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Who wouldn't want a library or their own. Wink

I want a huge study which would double up as a library or vice versa, a sanctum sanctorum of sorts, with a huge french window opening into the garden... 

A huge desk, a chaise lounge and a fire place.. Dark mahagony shelves from ceiling to floor and neatly stacked up books.. 

I am more into fiction, history et al but I would want to have a well stocked library.. Smile

bharkha

IF-Sizzlerz

bharkha

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I would definitely love to have a library of my own...may be a study room..with lots n lots of books as well as newspapers...

should be with racks...computer and 2 bean bags with table with proper lights and ventilation...no subject books...cant read them...but history yes...would love to read it...

Hoping to have it soon...

Edited by bharkha - 01 January 2012 at 5:49am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top