Book Talk

Your own Library? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Aubade.

IF-Sizzlerz

Aubade.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

i have a pretty gud collection at the moment mostly classics , autobipgraphies, fiction adn non fiction..i luv buying books..its such a pleasure to keep stocking and cing my bookshelf pile up..any book fair which is quite often here..im off to my dad to ask him on my budget lol..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragsmastlifecs-07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your own Library? (Page 8)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mvllvmmvl

Groupbie

mvllvmmvl

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
i also am totally  crazySmileSmile about novels. i am collecting danielle steel, barbara taylor bradford, Jeffrey archer's books. earlier after reading a book, i used to donate it to our local library. though i have stopped that. i really really wish that i could have my own library but dad wont allow. so i have kept all my books hidden in a boxCryCry. i hav evn read books by nicholas sparks, stephenie myer, john grisham, hp books,etc. i get to buy books real cheap.there  is a shop which sells the books @ 50,70.m & b are @ 30 only. but my mom doesnt like me reading m&b. so i hav 2 giv it 2 the library.CryCry
Cry

s.kundan

s.kundan

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
i have a small library, which is growing. I don't buy more books unless i finish old ones.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragsmastlife

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
nice topic dear
i will love to have my own library
i like being around the books
and maybe i willl do it

ragsmastlife

ragsmastlife

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Having my own liabrary is one of the most important thing in my agenda

I am collecting a lot of books of recent earlier I preferred library books but now I have started buying them  from my salary hope I could do this forever and have nice olden style library with a fireplace and arm chair with all my fav books

cs-07

suzzyreney

suzzyreney

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
No , I haven't, but I think I Make my Own library because I love read the book then i want to make library , in my library many books collection like story book, some magazine, and  some religions book,study book and etc...

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
i already have a library

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
That's my biggest dream...A library of my own
1st of all... I want a library to look like a library... a huge room... with...ceiling very high... Book shelfs lined on all 3 sides of the room along the walls...  The book shelfs should be huge and tall... A ladder with wheels... Perfectly old styled.. huge museum type library  Smile

Coming to the books... I would love to have a combination of technical like science,... & computers... then lots of history books..psychology... and a few philosophical books(i am not that crazy about philosophy kind of books) . Coming to the interesting part...  i would love to have a huge collection of fiction and thriller's.. mystery...and a few love stories... 

So to start from the small part of my Huge library... 1st of all i want all the books of James Rollins... Dan brown... and James Patterson Smile

Edited by astonish - 07 July 2011 at 8:34am

cs-07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top