lol, i spend most of my money buying books, its an obsession

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ragsmastlifeSex.Directionchhilt

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I'd LOVE a library of my own!

I don't buy books right now Unhappy partly coz i have no money and i feel bad asking my parents for money to buy a book esp. coz they think I'm never gonna turn to them again lol

But as soon as i get a Job.. my library will start! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragsmastlife

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I am not sure how many of you guys have went to IKEA before but in one of the model rooms it is sort of a study area/library..I FREAKING WANT THAT IN MY HOME!
i promiseits th emost drool worthy type thing you'll ever see (esp for book lovers!)

i would def. have a set of encyclopedias//a couple of dictionaries//atlas//maps//text books(more for my furture usages)//grey's anatomy book// allmy novels!!//some photos//current magazines
princessmithai Goldie
princessmithai
princessmithai

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Hey Mahi great topic,

I would love to have a library as big as it was shown in Beauty n the Beast
Oh how i dream of it Day Dreaming

I have got a pretty good collection by now but i wont mind more aquisitions.....
I am not only into collecting books but also various movies since i am a movie buff so may be i will have a library full of books journals magazines movies(mostly documentaries)
n loads a paitings n also good music
Swati_Hegde Goldie
Swati_Hegde
Swati_Hegde

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I don't have my own LIBRARY in that sense... but my cupboard has more books than all the people in my apartment! ROFL
Archie Comics are always my favourite, then comes my Harry Potter Series (English) and now my Harry Potter series in Hindi, although I've only managed to get my hands upon the first three! Yep, I'm a Hindi freak! LOL
Then Agatha Christie, of course! I love her Poirot books, especially! Poirot is such a cute old smart detective! LOL
And then just some various types of books..

I've only just started reading Meg Cabot, although it is SO girly, and I find it pretty much OK, I guess, but I don't have any of her books at home yet!

So that's my lil' library that has sooooooo many books that we'll be needing more shelves now! ROFL

ElusiveDevotion

power1921 Groupbie
power1921
power1921

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
for now,its only frm the library...once i start earning,then my first task will be to buy all my best books and others,so that i can be with them ,for all the time....

ragsmastlife

l_a_r_a Newbie
l_a_r_a
l_a_r_a

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
i don't have a library till date Cry 
        but would really looooove to have 1Tongue
miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
yes, i do hv a pretty gud collection of buks evn though its nt well organisd as in a library.. and it keeps growing as i hav a membership in a buk club of one of d leading bukstores here. so i get to choose free buks 4 a fixed amt evry year.. also 20percent discounts for all their buks..

Go to top