Book Talk
Book Talk

India-Forums

Your own Library? (Page 6)

_Ashy_ IF-Dazzler
_Ashy_
_Ashy_

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Enid Blyton is the best...no doubt..some consider her as an underage writer...I feel like slapping them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chhilt

softigo Newbie
softigo
softigo

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I don't have enough space right now but later on I will def have a library room in my own house :p
divingdolphin21 IF-Rockerz
divingdolphin21
divingdolphin21

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
i actually love buying books , and all kind of books actually dont attract me.. im kinda choosyEmbarrassed
some ppl do prfer the library but i really like owning the books and writing my name on thm LOL
and having a personal library would be W-0-W!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X--Nayab-

ILUVPREM Senior Member
ILUVPREM
ILUVPREM

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
My Thoughts on a Library - Well if I had my own library I would go back to my preschool days and make a list to the ones I want to read and get a hold of them then finalize a final list. Then I would head out to the library and check out their used book sections and see if their are any that i need or would like to add on. Often my family members give me their book since I know I'm such a book worm or I go over to Chapters or hunt online to get some good bargains.

What kind of books: I love all kinds of books. But some I would keep in my library would be by:
Kashmira Sheth
Shobhan Bantwal
Sarah Dessen
Stephenie Meyers
Anjali Banerjee
Robert Munsch
Rebecca Godfrey
J.K. Rowling
and many more

As for arranging, I would put them probably from my the size of the book or color code the covers or label them through the alphabet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragsmastlife

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
heheh..yes a library is my  dream venture...bas main aur meri buks....
well buks like mostly fiction...n in dat i like to read fantasy romance adventure n mysteries......

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
actually i do hav a personal library...latho my collection isnt as large a s i wish it to be..
Beet IF-Rockerz
Beet
Beet

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Ahh, this is a wonderful topic, Mahi.

I have always wanted to have my own library. I never borrow books, because i like buying them so I can read them over and over.
My library would have books from all around. All the genres, authors and what not.

And well the design, I've always dreamed of having one which is just like the one in old movies, grand style.
With big, heavy bookshelves, neatly arranged, a comfortable chair, with light streaming in from a window... *sigh*

The library of my dreams, where I could spend all day... LOL 

Sex.Direction IF-Rockerz
Sex.Direction
Sex.Direction

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
When i was young i used to line my books up on the chair, and pretend that it was my own library. i always wanted to have my own library, one with cards in the back and to have people come and check them out hehe. Embarrassed

Go to top