Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swati_Hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't have my own LIBRARY in that sense... but my cupboard has more books than all the people in my apartment! 🤣
Archie Comics are always my favourite, then comes my Harry Potter Series (English) and now my Harry Potter series in Hindi, although I've only managed to get my hands upon the first three! Yep, I'm a Hindi freak! 😆
Then Agatha Christie, of course! I love her Poirot books, especially! Poirot is such a cute old smart detective! 😆
And then just some various types of books..

I've only just started reading Meg Cabot, although it is SO girly, and I find it pretty much OK, I guess, but I don't have any of her books at home yet!

So that's my lil' library that has sooooooo many books that we'll be needing more shelves now! 🤣
power1921 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
for now,its only frm the library...once i start earning,then my first task will be to buy all my best books and others,so that i can be with them ,for all the time....
l_a_r_a thumbnail
i don't have a library till date 😭 
        but would really looooove to have 1😛
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yes, i do hv a pretty gud collection of buks evn though its nt well organisd as in a library.. and it keeps growing as i hav a membership in a buk club of one of d leading bukstores here. so i get to choose free buks 4 a fixed amt evry year.. also 20percent discounts for all their buks..
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

i have a pretty gud collection at the moment mostly classics , autobipgraphies, fiction adn non fiction..i luv buying books..its such a pleasure to keep stocking and cing my bookshelf pile up..any book fair which is quite often here..im off to my dad to ask him on my budget lol..

mvllvmmvl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i also am totally  crazy😊😊 about novels. i am collecting danielle steel, barbara taylor bradford, Jeffrey archer's books. earlier after reading a book, i used to donate it to our local library. though i have stopped that. i really really wish that i could have my own library but dad wont allow. so i have kept all my books hidden in a box😭😭. i hav evn read books by nicholas sparks, stephenie myer, john grisham, hp books,etc. i get to buy books real cheap.there  is a shop which sells the books @ 50,70.m & b are @ 30 only. but my mom doesnt like me reading m&b. so i hav 2 giv it 2 the library.😭😭
😭
s.kundan thumbnail
i have a small library, which is growing. I don't buy more books unless i finish old ones.
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice topic dear
i will love to have my own library
i like being around the books
and maybe i willl do it
ragsmastlife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Having my own liabrary is one of the most important thing in my agenda

I am collecting a lot of books of recent earlier I preferred library books but now I have started buying them  from my salary hope I could do this forever and have nice olden style library with a fireplace and arm chair with all my fav books

suzzyreney thumbnail
No , I haven't, but I think I Make my Own library because I love read the book then i want to make library , in my library many books collection like story book, some magazine, and  some religions book,study book and etc...