15/2 - YuNa-Raj : Ringa Ringa Roses ....

Posted: 14 years ago
Okay, while i still get confused over my marital status with Hottie Morphine Stud Raj, I must tell you that the Tom and Jerry game between Raj and Yuvi needs to end.

Today, as Raj did timepass with Naina who has suddenly become very efficient and internship conscious ever since this hottie got admitted into the hospital ( aaj tak aisa dedication nahiin dikhaaya , jitna Raj ke liye hai😆.....she deserves to be the intern of the month,trust me . Jokes apart , she is working really hard over Raj)..... Yuvi came in - smiling ,smirking and keeping a watch on Raj like a tiger in waiting. He knows he cannot trust Raj and his twisted brains. Infact, Yuvi makes sure that he is around when Raj is sniffing around Naina....

Naina , on the other hand , seems to genuinely like Raj and the trusting nightingale that she is , she fails to see the swords that dangle everytime Raj opens his mouth - he intimidates and teases Naina's mental reflexes as though he is preparing to play a game with her - and that is exactly what Yuvi fears. Yuvi is conscious and anxious of this subtle fondness between Raj and Naina and he knows that Raj is only preparing for the attack. 😲

As Naina dressed Raj's bond and listened casually to the volley of seemingly harmless words between Raj and Yuvi. In reality, Yuvi was trying to hit Raj's weak spots - the accident , the wound , the drugs And Raj , initially unsettled hit him back with his ACE weapon - the mysterious 'LIE'  that Yuvi has told everyone. He rubbed it in by getting it out of Naina that how she hates liars , traitors and fake people. It drove the point home to Yuvi what he stands to lose and that losing Naina is just a click of fingers away. This is what Raj is reveling in.😡

It makes no difference that for how long Yuvi and Raj are going to play Ringa Ringa Roses over that 'secret'. The point is that there is a life at stake here - Naina's. Her life , her love , her trust - everything. If this time Yuvi breaks her , she will crumble , never to recover again.

Yuvi's fear of losing Naina showed clearly when he gifted her that beautiful locket on Valentine's Day and she hugged him. His expressions were as though he is very close to losing her and he knows it.

Raj is ruthless - he can really twist YuNa's love life and play dartboard later amidst grass-influenced laughter. He doesn't stand to lose anything except drugs because his human instincts are under developed. The way he tells Yuvi in the precap that he can snatch Naina away from him , even though just kidding to infuriate Yuvi - it showed how vile Raj can be. 😲

I think it is already too late for Yuvi now. At this juncture , it doesn't really matter , whether Raj tells Naina the truth or Yuvi tells her himself - the impact is going to be more or less the same - LETHAL.

Nitzy you're right...it's too late for all of them....Raj is not going to suddenly develop human instincts...nor is Nainzie gonna forgive yuvister

Naina is a harmless liar...but Yuvi and Raj are playing a very dangerous game of lies....they are both trying to one up each other....neither of them realizing to the full extent of what will happen to Naina after that...

Raaj doesn't care...but Yuvi does and should....right now Yuvi only cares about saving his relationship with Naina....he doesn't care about Naina herself...he is afraid of his "perfect" love story trumbling down...but not about the girl who is going to break into pieces after the truth is out

p.s. it's about time the truth comes out!
poco.........bang on........

doesnt matter how naina finds out.........but she will never be able to fall in love again or atleast trust him!!!

raj knows yuvi's weaknesses........and at the end of the day no matter what yuvi says' raj will always play the naina card!!!

its a win win situation for him..........either way naina will be hurt by yuvi!!
whoooo....when did yuvi gift locket to Naina...I missed that scene...please lemme know....please...
Did my sig in your sig dabba force you to think twice about your divorce and marital status Nitzy?? 😆

I agree that Naina has been quite the dedicated doc when it comes to her special drug addict patient Raj. 😉  Don't know where this dedication came from out of thin air, but she should be rewarded. 😆 

On a serious note, you're absolutely right Nitz. This cat and mouse game has GOT to stop between Raj and Yuvi. Actually I feel Raj and Yuvi are playing less of cat and mouse, and more like monkey in the middle...where Naina is unfortunately the monkey stuck in the middle.  Everytime Raj and Yuvi try to sink their teeth into each other, Naina is always at stake.

For Raj, like you said...nothing matters and nothing is at stake for him, except the drug theft incident (but I'm sure he can turn that incident against Yuvi aswell). For Yuvi...unfortunately he has a lot at stake and a lot he can lose in an instant. His career, his reputation, and ofcourse most importantly Naina's love and trust.

Naina ofcourse seems oblivious to everything, she doesn't even suspect the 'gehra rishta' Raj and Yuvi have. 😆 Seriously when will the alarm bells ring for this girl? Also like you said, whenever or if ever the truth comes out from either Raj or Yuvi...the damage will be more or less the same. Poor Naina...from a pink bubbly butterfly, she will become a broken emotionless doll. Much like what happened to our Dr.Nikita in the past.
it would be interesting to watch how their sotry will unfold...i mean we know the basics of it but still watching it would be pretty amazing
there might be another twist there...but we need more of their scenes in order for that to happen
Evil never looked hotter Nitzy?? 😆

I agree. Its time this game came to an end.

I remember writing in another post of yours that Naina is not the delicate butterfly that everybody thinks her to be. Yes she will be hurt, her heart will break. But she needs to know the truth.

Hell, I need to know the truth. 🤣 I am tired of coming up with scenarios of what the truth might be. 😆😆

Originally posted by princessuma

Nitzy you're right...it's too late for all of them....Raj is not going to suddenly develop human instincts...nor is Nainzie gonna forgive yuvister

Bingo! Raj is cruel and he will stay cruel, simply because he is a no-apologies evil man. He is so going to enjoy Yuvi and Naina's heartbreak. He is a sadist and that is that.

Naina is a harmless liar...but Yuvi and Raj are playing a very dangerous game of lies....they are both trying to one up each other....neither of them realizing to the full extent of what will happen to Naina after that...

Naina's lies are the lies of kids. She doesn't destroy lives but what Raj and Yuvi are doing is going to finish Naina.

Raaj doesn't care...but Yuvi does and should....right now Yuvi only cares about saving his relationship with Naina....he doesn't care about Naina herself...he is afraid of his "perfect" love story trumbling down...but not about the girl who is going to break into pieces after the truth is out

👏.... fabulously said! Yuvi is more concerned about his relationship rather than Naina as a human-being.
👏

p.s. it's about time the truth comes out!
Originally posted by Dangelz

Did my sig in your sig dabba force you to think twice about your divorce and marital status Nitzy?? 😆

I am a woman! 😳

Creature of romance , poetry and stupidity. 😍

I agree that Naina has been quite the dedicated doc when it comes to her special drug addict patient Raj. 😉  Don't know where this dedication came from out of thin air, but she should be rewarded. 😆

🤣🤣......handsome patients isi kaam aate hain! Nikammi interns fataafat kaam par ka jaati hain. 😉

On a serious note, you're absolutely right Nitz. This cat and mouse game has GOT to stop between Raj and Yuvi. Actually I feel Raj and Yuvi are playing less of cat and mouse, and more like monkey in the middle...where Naina is unfortunately the monkey stuck in the middle.  Everytime Raj and Yuvi try to sink their teeth into each other, Naina is always at stake.

Naina is always in danger. Either Raj's evil machinations will hurt her or else Yuvi's dark secret will finish her. It is a lost battle for Naina in any case.

For Raj, like you said...nothing matters and nothing is at stake for him, except the drug theft incident (but I'm sure he can turn that incident against Yuvi aswell). For Yuvi...unfortunately he has a lot at stake and a lot he can lose in an instant. His career, his reputation, and ofcourse most importantly Naina's love and trust.

The ultimate showdown will do minimal harm to Raj and deep impact harm to Yuvi who may not be Yuvi. 😔

Naina ofcourse seems oblivious to everything, she doesn't even suspect the 'gehra rishta' Raj and Yuvi have. 😆 Seriously when will the alarm bells ring for this girl? Also like you said, whenever or if ever the truth comes out from either Raj or Yuvi...the damage will be more or less the same. Poor Naina...from a pink bubbly butterfly, she will become a broken emotionless doll. Much like what happened to our Dr.Nikita in the past.

BINGO!
Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
wow nitzy aweome post...loved the analysis... 😊

i agree to everything wat u said...now its high time the truth shud come out...or rather it is tooo late... ..raj n yuvi r just goin round n round the mulberry bush....this is all mindgames for both of them....raj i knw he is venomous i expect this kind of behaviour n dirty games frm him...aftr all he has nothin to loose..he is just havin fun in while doin all this...but yuvi i fail to understand this guy..y dsnt he tell naina the truth...he just wans to save his relationship wid naina...that is his only concern,but that is wrong if he dsnt tell her even now...he is gonna loose her forever..