Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

D/L YPNHK ~ ABEER Sings YPNHK - 16 FEB 2010 PROMO

arnabchaudhuri1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
omgomgomgg
such a good promo
i cant wait any longerrrrrrrr
look at leher....she is shy ..like she knows he sings for herr

and abheers cute expressionss

yeh pyaar na hoga kammmmmmmmmm sanam teri kasammm
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo. Gosh, waiting to see this antakshari. I am sure they are going to sing a bunch of old songs that I have never heard of or I may have heard them and have forgotten. Anyways, I am sure I am going to love these songs. So far I have loved the couple of songs they have played and I have already started liking the promo song....yeh pyar na hoga kam saman keri kasam. So excited for tomorrow. 😊 AbHer look so good, Abheer singing for Lehar and Lehar sharmaofying.   πŸ˜

But why cant TN and dadi smile. They look like they have come for some funeral, and not sangeet ceremony. πŸ˜† I hope this is not how they react when they see Abheer dressed like a woman. Please take it lightly guys, he is just trying to make people smile. 😊

P.S. Ekta, its time to bring your post which has a list of old songs played in YPNHK 😊 back on the first page tomorrow. I am sure they are going to play alot of old songs, which we will love. Edited by Anvi2009 - 14 years ago
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG !GK and Yami are looking fantastic😎And i absolutely love this song.Cant wait for the Epi.
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg omg!! awesomeeeee promo! OMG GK n Yami look soo good! esp Yami...haaaaayee im loving this alreadyy! this is show is so classsssyyy!! love the two of them 😍
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m so excited to watch this antakshari episode after watching the promo.GK is looking superb & Yami is also looking soooooo gorgeous..I just cant wait to watch.I love this song played in backgroung sanam teri kasam.Hope that when Abeer comes as lady TN & dont react badly.
Leher is looking so cute when she feels shy when Abeer sings ye pyar na hoga kam .And Abeers josh in Antakshari is making me excited.
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Haiye Allah ! is GK ne to hadd kar di,koi itna acha kaise lag sakta hai
I'm so excited !!!

thanks so much arnab !

Hina
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is an awesssome promo!! Loooved it!

Am sooo excited to watch the Antakshri sequence .. its gonna be FUNNN!! I looove the Sanam Teri Kasam song .. and Abeer singing for Leher is like sone pe suhaga!! Gaurav is looking fab and Yami is looking gorgeous! And the way she is sharmaoing .. just toooo adorable!

Thanks ArnabEdited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
iwantitall thumbnail
i looveeeeee itt totallyy~!!!
gauravv iss sooooo hawtiliciouuuss!!
nddd hiisss shmilleee...*drool mode*
soapbubble thumbnail
Oh wow! this just gets better and better!
Bubble