Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

arnabchaudhuri1

IF-Dazzler

arnabchaudhuri1

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipsNooriihinzhalifax004Anvi2009desigirl_18sam.-Aysha-Eksiewidamusic_l0ver036relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D/L YPNHK ~ ABEER Sings YPNHK - 16 FEB 2010 PROMO" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
thnx

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo. Gosh, waiting to see this antakshari. I am sure they are going to sing a bunch of old songs that I have never heard of or I may have heard them and have forgotten. Anyways, I am sure I am going to love these songs. So far I have loved the couple of songs they have played and I have already started liking the promo song....yeh pyar na hoga kam saman keri kasam. So excited for tomorrow. Smile AbHer look so good, Abheer singing for Lehar and Lehar sharmaofying.   Day Dreaming

But why cant TN and dadi smile. They look like they have come for some funeral, and not sangeet ceremony. LOL I hope this is not how they react when they see Abheer dressed like a woman. Please take it lightly guys, he is just trying to make people smile. Smile

P.S. Ekta, its time to bring your post which has a list of old songs played in YPNHK Smile back on the first page tomorrow. I am sure they are going to play alot of old songs, which we will love.

Edited by Anvi2009 - 15 February 2010 at 9:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzsoapbubblesam.

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
OMG !GK and Yami are looking fantasticCoolAnd i absolutely love this song.Cant wait for the Epi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.hinz

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
omg omg!! awesomeeeee promo! OMG GK n Yami look soo good! esp Yami...haaaaayee im loving this alreadyy! this is show is so classsssyyy!! love the two of them Day Dreaming

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I m so excited to watch this antakshari episode after watching the promo.GK is looking superb & Yami is also looking soooooo gorgeous..I just cant wait to watch.I love this song played in backgroung sanam teri kasam.Hope that when Abeer comes as lady TN & dont react badly.
Leher is looking so cute when she feels shy when Abeer sings ye pyar na hoga kam .And Abeers josh in Antakshari is making me excited.

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Haiye Allah ! is GK ne to hadd kar di,koi itna acha kaise lag sakta hai
I'm so excited !!!

thanks so much arnab !

Hina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top