Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

precap

Pari_Angle Goldie
Pari_Angle
Pari_Angle

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
precap ko dekh kar lagta he dutta still in depression .

he is taking  drink  also.Confused dutta ji ke baare me abhi kafi kuch pata nahi he hum ko.he is physically strong but mentally not strong. this sisters ne dutta ko Aaisa bana diya he.

i think supriya ki ye halat dekh kar uska dard vapas tazza ho gaya ..i am sure dutta ka 1st love abhi tak dutta bhool nahi paya he....

but it nice naku dutta shaheb ka dard baat rahi heSmile

dutta ko naku ki hi sirf jaroorat he bas.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pritijoshiMona_Maurya-Ritz-mitzi11pop77

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
awesome post.Thumbs Up I agree Dutta ko sirf aur sirf Naku ke he jaroorat hai. Can't wait for tomorrow's epi.
LoveStruck21 Goldie
LoveStruck21
LoveStruck21

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I was so happy to see them having such a meaningful conversation. I am sure those teen churails did something to his first love. Talking about dard and all with Naku is one step closer to getting closer for these two. He wasn't shown talking to Supriya....

And all Don's drink...lol...so why should Dutta be any different, he is allowed to drink when he is in pain...because after he marries Naku, I am sure he will go to her and not is bottle of Rum ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnistranger2roseRockChicGirl

BengaliChica92 IF-Sizzlerz
BengaliChica92
BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks soo much! Can't wait for tomorrows episode
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
I really like precap..tmr will better epi then today.. Article said tht Supriya  bring Naku & Dutta together,,Maybe  he share his feeling to her..

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling it will be just a dream sequence...Naku has not been able to open her mouth in front of dutta...how can she tell him all that...its a dream sequence!! She cant be all that open to dutta
RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveStruck21

I was so happy to see them having such a meaningful conversation. I am sure those teen churails did something to his first love. Talking about dard and all with Naku is one step closer to getting closer for these two. He wasn't shown talking to Supriya....

And all Don's drink...lol...so why should Dutta be any different, he is allowed to drink when he is in pain...because after he marries Naku, I am sure he will go to her and not is bottle of Rum ;)

all dons do drink but his mom and sisters make him sound like a mama's boy and a family man. lol! but i guess we shld know better...LOL
from the precap it seemed that datta was surprised that naku kinda figured him out.
stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
looking forward to the next episode the precap was interesting . i think naku will now lend her shoulder to dutta to cry on afterall he has no one to share his feelings with. this will bring them together

Go to top