YPNHK ~~~Written Update~~~15th FEB 10 (MONDAY)

Posted: 14 years ago

YPNHK ~~~Written Update~~~15th FEB 10 (MONDAY)

Hiiii Friends....

NOTE:-

=======

Brij Bhusan Mathur :- BB

Brij Bhusan's Wife :- Rama Mathur or Dhulan

Brij Bhusan's Elder daughter : - LEHER  or Gudaan or L 

Brij Bhusan's Younger Daughter : -          or Bittan

Kul Bhushan Mathur :- KB

Kul Bhushan's Wife :- Chachi

Kul Bhushan's Son : - Ankoor

Mr Trijogi Narayan Vajpayee :- TN

Mrs Vajpayee :- Thakurain

TN's Son :-Abheer  or Laala or A 

TN's Daughter :- Chuttki

Abheer's Dadi :- Dadi

Mr Shukla

Mrs Shukla

Mr Shukla's Son : - Madhav or Madhav Bhaiya or MB

Madhav's Fianc :- Rashmi

Rashmi's Dad

Rashmi's Mom

And

Baake.

Episode starts with DISCLAIMER...

Then the Beautiful Song "PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS TUM RETE HO..."

==========================================================================

Then RECAP...

Aap toh aakeli peeche rahegayi... Abheer clicks LEHER's photo...

Then...Leher waves her hand to Abheer who was standing on the terrace...

(Remember the cute... BYE BYE scene)

RECAP ENDS

==========================================================

TN's House

Everyone present at the hall...

DADI :- I was not able to say anything...just because of LAALA...Bahu...You didn't feel bad about what all Abheer said... (Areee Hum toh sabke chaake chuda deti...Maidan se baahar uda deti...Woh toh laala ne hume chup kar diya...Parwarish mein hi kaaami reh gayi...)

Abheer's mom:- Yes I felt bad...

Dadi :- I don't think so...Instead of saying anything to Abheer...you were just standing there like a statue...

He doesn't even moves to get a glass of water at his home...and doing all kind of work for them...They just gave him the list...and Abheer did everthing...

(Gadha-Majduri)

And what was the need to accept Rashmi as his sister...

Abheer walks down...

DADI :- (Aaeeye...SAALE SAHAB...Aaj kal aap Baade nate rishtedaar bana rahe hai...)

Abheer :- Whatever I do...and have done ...is at this...our own house...

Dadi :- Look how he is talking...(Dekha Bahu...)

Abheer to Dadi :- I have learnt this from you...(Aap hi se sikha hai...)

The way you treated Majumdars...everone noticed...

TN :- Laala...You are trying to cross your limits...I told you...how to behave with elders...so why...You keep out of all these things...

Abheer :- Why should I Bauji...you saw everthing how they insulted them...you know its wrong...

TN :- It might be your point of view...

Abheer :- Why Mr and Mrs didn't know that Rashmi Bhabhi doesn't have a brother...Since childhood I know Madhav Bhaiya...

Dadi :- So you will accept an another caste girl... as your sister(Gair jaat ki ladki ki ko Behen Banayega...)

Abheer :- Ohhh really...If you all people are ready to accept her as your daughter-in-law...Madhav Bhaiya is ready to accept her as his wife...so why cant she be my sister...what's wrong in it???

ADVERTISEMENT :-

Abheer to TN :- Bauji..I am confused between what's wrong and what's right...

And if you think I did something wrong which I should have not then you can slap me for that...But this is what you all taught me...I will never forget my aadarsh and principles...I might be talking more...But they clearly insulted them...and your adaarsh have taught me that we should not behave in this manner with your guest...they are like god...we cannot insult them...

I don't understand whether Mrs Shukla is ready for the marriage or not...If yes then why is she behaving in such a manner...

Bauji...If I would have been in your place...you would have said it loud and clear whether it would have been a "YES" or a "NO" ...You would'nt have played such silly games..

He looks at Mrs Shukla and says "Khel" games...

Abheer leaves...

Mrs Shukla :- Madhav behaves the same way like he did...For a second I thought that he is Madhav instead of Abheer...

Mr Shukla :- Abheer is walking on Madhav's footsteps...

TN :- I have faith on my blood...and I believe Abheer...

You were ready for the marriage... So now you should not behave in such a manner...Already 3 rituals have been done...now you cannot backout...

Some ladies over here are thinking that they are playing a game...So I want them to stop now...  

He(TN) also Leaves...

ABHEER and TN on terrace

TN :- Still you are worried...You want everything to be fine...

Abheer :- Yes

TN :- Then concentrate on your studies...Nowadays you don't go to the college... you don't need to interfare between these matters...

Your mother and I...we have been married for 22 years.If something happens then too...I concentrate more on my work... Are you understanding...

Abheer :- Yes...I will be serious with my studies...

TN :- Yes...but don't be so serious that you go to the college even on Sundays...hehehehe...(Just cant believe... TN made a joke...hehehehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)

And yes after going to college...dont behave or be like Madhav...

So when you go to college...do take care of your bauji...

Abheer :- Bauji...I have a request...We thought that we would have fun during Madhav Bhaiya's marriage...but situation turned other way round...So we thought that we could arrange a SANGEET CEREMONY...at our place...everyone is unhappy so we want them to smile again...after all its a marriage...ONLY IF YOU GIVE THE PERMISSION...Bauji...

TN :- OK you may do it...(Theek hai...karlo...(NICE Guitare played as a background score...I liked it...😊))

But...promise that after that you will concentrate on your studies

Abheer :- OK...Promise Bauji...

ADVERTISEMENT :-

NOW THIS PART WAS SO SWEET

Mathur's Place

Rashmi at Leher's room...looks upset...

Leher enters with a phone in her hand :- Rashmi you wanted to go to the parlour

Right..??? Ok I will take an appointment...(was about to call...)

Rashmi :- I wished Madhav was like Abheer...(Leher blushing...SAHI HAI...aab toh Abheer ka naam aate hi sharmana suru...SAHI HAI)

A ball enters the room...Leher goes to the balcony to find out who it is...She finds Abheer standing near the STD ...pretending as if making a call....hehe

Leher and Abheer communicating through eyes now...

(Purana aada chod ke (terrace) he started throwing chits on her now...GOOD going...Waise bhi their should be some change...roz roz terrace pe milenge toh bore ho jayeinge... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰)

Abheer throws a chit towards Leher...keeping in mind that no one notice him...

Leher picks the chit and opens it "PLEASE...MUJHE MANDIR MEIN MILO...VIMP"

Please meet me inside the temple..its very important...

Leher nods her head...saying yes...Abheer very happy...a big smile on his face...

(What Abheer etana baada baada likhne ki kya jaroorat thi??? What was the need to use such big font...She doesn't  wear a spectecles...Etana huge font tha ki it could have been visible through the distance you both were...She could have read it easily ...hehehehehe  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)

EPISODE ENDS....

NEXT EPISODE :-

Abheer and Leher inside the Temple...

Abheer :- Humne Madhav and Rashmi ke liye...Sangeet Ceremony rakhi hai...aap hamari taraf se aapne ghar walo ko invite kar lene...waise ceremony mein humnein ek aur cheez plan ki hai...jiske liye hume aapki maadat chahiye...

Leher :- Kya???

Then Abheer explains her everthing...not audible to audience...its between Leher and Abheer...hehehehehee

And yes if you like it then LIKE it...

THANKS...

DO REPLY ...

NOTE :- From this week I will not post TUESDAY's update...

hinanaziri will do it for us...

Thankyou HINA...Looking for your post 😊

Edited by preearies7 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by rexy34

Thanks.😊
WELCOME 😊
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks dear for this wonderful update!

TN cracking jokes now!

Leher blushing every time Abeer is mentioned!

seriously i'm getting a bit worried about Abeer. Hope he actually goes to college at some point. He can't spend all his time grappling with kitchen politics. He should learn a thing or two from TN. I liked the way father and son had a private chat, man to man.

And your description of Abeer's note to Leher was hilarious. πŸ˜†

Nice update :) Thanks!

Today was def a good eps..Wasnt expecting it... Leher looked v pretty..Looking fwd to tomorrows eps...

I am so glad with the current happenings...i.e. Leher smiling at Abeer's name... =)

Kal do log, poori tarah se dill aur dimaag par chaa gayae, Abeer
and TN. Jahan tak Abeer ka sawaal hai, logo ka dill to uska
permanent address ban gaya hai, par kal to TN ne bhi kamaal kar
diya. Par jab usne kaha ki tum Maadhav wali galti mat kar dena,
Abeer ka to pata nahi, mujhae bahut dar laga.

Yaar ye Hindi bolni kitni asaan hai, likhni utni hi mushkil, Same as pyaar karna asaan hai, nibhana mushkil.

So tomorrow we will b seeing Abeer dressing as RashmiπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thnks for the wonderful updateπŸ‘
Originally posted by locman

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks dear for this wonderful update!

TN cracking jokes now!

Leher blushing every time Abeer is mentioned!

seriously i'm getting a bit worried about Abeer. Hope he actually goes to college at some point. He can't spend all his time grappling with kitchen politics. He should learn a thing or two from TN. I liked the way father and son had a private chat, man to man.

And your description of Abeer's note to Leher was hilarious. πŸ˜†

Seriously the font he used was too big...πŸ˜†
Thanks so much for the fantastic update!!! πŸ‘ 
Originally posted by Ektaj

Thanks so much for the fantastic update!!! πŸ‘ 
All are welcome...πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the written update

😊