Pavitra Rishta

Deshmukh Family Members May Appreciate Archana.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

armanpr

armanpr

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Todays episode was awesome every thing was very nice. Archu was looking different wearing ear rings she was not much upset in later half looking good after a longtime in PR. Only i didnt like one thing was that MANHOOS,CHURAIL(SHRAVANI) always bringing manhoosiyat in house. She was remembering Sachin as if she is missing him so much shameless creature trying to involve with damodar as if she is thinking herself great as if she thinks doing all this will make damodar feel that she is her BETI like Archana. That cant happen till he is alive in this world No one can take her place for damodar he consider only Archana her BETI. But finally uss manhoos,churail K shakal pe smile to aaya. I liked the way savita responded archu " Shukriya Beti" as it came from her heart. and the way Vandu told her VAHINI that i was thinking wrong about you after jail issue and said sorry to her. Vandu is on track as she heard ArMan conversation and was feeling guilty herself and she knows howmuch his dada loves vahini.

I think in future episodes savita will also think that Archu is not bad Savita will find herself guilty and say that Archana cant be culprit of sachins death alteast she will have some faith in her.She will know that Archana is INNOCENT. Everyone Kaka and all family members will appreciate her only shravani may not tolerate this bcoz she may not like that they should give her so much importance for 2 months. She may turn negative from there. This can happen tomorrow savita will be happy that archu called the chawl people after all those issues and they r coming in their anniversary and in coming episodes it may happen that the chawl people may say some day that "Savita tai bahut naseeb walon ko milti hai aisi BAHU" bcoz chawl people know that she is doing so much for this family even though she knows that she will not be there for more than 2 months.

Hope all good comes from coming episodes..........

what do you think?
Plzzzzzzzzzzz Replyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AkashiigeethikaKhaLidaHgaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deshmukh Family Members May Appreciate Archana." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geethika

Goldie

geethika

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanpr

Todays episode was awesome every thing was very nice. Archu was looking different wearing ear rings she was not much upset in later half looking good after a longtime in PR. Only i didnt like one thing was that MANHOOS,CHURAIL(SHRAVANI) always bringing manhoosiyat in house. She was remembering Sachin as if she is missing him so much shameless creature trying to involve with damodar as if she is thinking herself great as if she thinks doing all this will make damodar feel that she is her BETI like Archana. That cant happen till he is alive in this world No one can take her place for damodar he consider only Archana her BETI. But finally uss manhoos,churail K shakal pe smile to aaya. I liked the way savita responded archu " Shukriya Beti" as it came from her heart. and the way Vandu told her VAHINI that i was thinking wrong about you after jail issue and said sorry to her. Vandu is on track as she heard ArMan conversation and was feeling guilty herself and she knows howmuch his dada loves vahini.

I think in future episodes savita will also think that Archu is not bad Savita will find herself guilty and say that Archana cant be culprit of sachins death alteast she will have some faith in her.She will know that Archana is INNOCENT. Everyone Kaka and all family members will appreciate her only shravani may not tolerate this bcoz she may not like that they should give her so much importance for 2 months. She may turn negative from there. This can happen tomorrow savita will be happy that archu called the chawl people after all those issues and they r coming in their anniversary and in coming episodes it may happen that the chawl people may say some day that "Savita tai bahut naseeb walon ko milti hai aisi BAHU" bcoz chawl people know that she is doing so much for this family even though she knows that she will not be there for more than 2 months.

Hope all good comes from coming episodes..........

I completely agree with you........

armanpr

armanpr

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hari.01

I completely agree with you........

Thanxxxxxxxxxx man

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@Armanpr:Agree with you
Hope Damo baba's accident helps her in winnin deshmukhs further...rather than his dyin which will again make Archu's all attempts of reconciliation and efforts till date go in vain

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yes

This can very well happen... I guess now damodar will be hurt n ARchu will take care of him or will be saved bcoz of Archu n this will change everyone's opinion..

Manav had already soften... Vandu too said sorry.. what remains in Kaka n Savita... Kaka will ofcourse be no prob but i think after Damodar's incident Savita will also realise her mistake....

And after all this SHravani will turn negative...

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
All I know is that D Baba better not die . He has to live for Archana ...manav and vandu and anyone else can take a walk ....D baba is truly Archu's hero . He has to be there to take care of his  beti.

Edited by Tanyaz - 15 February 2010 at 12:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top