Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I want to ask that  all member in indian forum  some member are groupbie , Goldie,IF-Rockerz, super vediobie what is this all mean  n how  member are given this,on what basis????/

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Riasa

I want to ask that  all member in indian forum  some member are groupbie , Goldie,IF-Rockerz, super vediobie what is this all mean  n how  member are given this,on what basis????/

on the basis of posts u hv done in i-f
n super videobie r given by admins to those who r appointed as video updaters on i-f
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi! I 'm a new member to this forum. I h'v been watching this serial just for the sake of Cutie since 2-3 months. I 'm concerned & disturbed about the recent developments/ twists. Monster marrying his bhabhi  -  This is the height of stupidity. Are the CVs not concerned about the law & the Hindu Marriage Act? Especially when they have been cast as Hindus and worship Devi Maa! Also Monster knows that they both love each other . Does he not have the sense that he cannot be legitimate and is against law? what about the tall claims made by them that they belong to a royal family? .How can a woman already married with or without her wish, can marry again , that too to her own brother -in-law , especially when she is not even separated/divorced from her earlier marriage as per Hindu Law ?  We must do something like filing a suit under PIL against the Cvs for such an idiotic stupid storyline/track . When Monster had the opportunity to marry Dumbo he absconded, he even tried to kill her, then how come he gets attracted to her again . This track itself is wrong . Love is such a divine thing that people die for love, die in love and once they get married , they never separate, especially when they are in love and in such situations like that of the current track, they give up their lives, which Dumbo should do, specially when she knows that the Monster will not allow her to hurt herself/die. Cvs should show her as a strong woman who prefers  to give up her life instead of choosing to marry that idiotic psycho monster who has ruined her life and should not accept it as destiny. . The CVs can't take women for granted and potray them as weak,brainless and helpless and cannot ignore their sentiments and the outcome has to be witin the ambit of law and they cannot go against the Law. Hence this is a serious matter and the sentiments of the people, the principles of the society and the law cannot be overruled by them , failing which they will have to face dire consequences. Please let us unite and persuade the Cvs to change the track failing which we shall file PIL against them. Please discuss and act fast.

If initially they didn't want Yash & Dumbo get married, they should not have developed the love track between them and when they have fallen for each other, it is just unfair and unethical to separate them by way of a stupid marriage between the Monster and dumbo, which is as stupid as the concept of the writer who appears to be confused and does not know how to develop the storyline further.
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annonymus

Hi! I 'm a new member to this forum. I h'v been watching this serial just for the sake of Cutie since 2-3 months. I 'm concerned & disturbed about the recent developments/ twists. Monster marrying his bhabhi  -  This is the height of stupidity. Are the CVs not concerned about the law & the Hindu Marriage Act? Especially when they have been cast as Hindus and worship Devi Maa! Also Monster knows that they both love each other . Does he not have the sense that he cannot be legitimate and is against law? what about the tall claims made by them that they belong to a royal family? .How can a woman already married with or without her wish, can marry again , that too to her own brother -in-law , especially when she is not even separated/divorced from her earlier marriage as per Hindu Law ?  We must do something like filing a suit under PIL against the Cvs for such an idiotic stupid storyline/track . When Monster had the opportunity to marry Dumbo he absconded, he even tried to kill her, then how come he gets attracted to her again . This track itself is wrong . Love is such a divine thing that people die for love, die in love and once they get married , they never separate, especially when they are in love and in such situations like that of the current track, they give up their lives, which Dumbo should do, specially when she knows that the Monster will not allow her to hurt herself/die. Cvs should show her as a strong woman who prefers  to give up her life instead of choosing to marry that idiotic psycho monster who has ruined her life and should not accept it as destiny. . The CVs can't take women for granted and potray them as weak,brainless and helpless and cannot ignore their sentiments and the outcome has to be witin the ambit of law and they cannot go against the Law. Hence this is a serious matter and the sentiments of the people, the principles of the society and the law cannot be overruled by them , failing which they will have to face dire consequences. Please let us unite and persuade the Cvs to change the track failing which we shall file PIL against them. Please discuss and act fast.

If initially they didn't want Yash & Dumbo get married, they should not have developed the love track between them and when they have fallen for each other, it is just unfair and unethical to separate them by way of a stupid marriage between the Monster and dumbo, which is as stupid as the concept of the writer who appears to be confused and does not know how to develop the storyline further.

You explain every over the top dumb things very clearly. ... but i guess none of the shows this days bother about any logical thing & most importantly the new age urban Indian women..... I think a good percentage of women are miles apart from what they show ...... And I dont understand one thing how can they do purjor virodh by showing heights of negativity ðŸ¤¢.....

I have one question are the monster & reva really married???...... I am not able to see the show but i follow the written updates , as far as i can remember it was written that arya tried to marry her forcefully when yash came. I mean to ask have arya put mangalsutra & sindoor on reva???? Someone pls let me know........thanks in advance
Amor. thumbnail
@bonai
arva r now a married couple
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey can anyone tell me whu cant Yash be the king???... I think if its possible then Rani Ma should declare Yash as the king...Why cant he take the rols as he is the best suitable for it???
Riasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Hey can anyone tell me whu cant Yash be the king???... I think if its possible then Rani Ma should declare Yash as the king...Why cant he take the rols as he is the best suitable for it???

I think yash is not Ranima real son soo thats why he can't became the King but i agree with u deserve to be thr king yaar.😃
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Umm.. Last I saw of this show was when Reva gets kidnapped by Arya.. and then I lost track of it.. Can anyone give me a brief summary about what happens in the show after that?
Amor. thumbnail
@nirmah
arva married reva after then by threatening her that he'll kill yash n now reva is with arya n yash is very upset n hurt
Riasa thumbnail
i want to know how u guys make awesome creation what u use to make it plzz help me i don't know anything how to make it or what to use to make it?????😃